Looking for More MFP Pals

Options
Been here a month and only one friend ... Sure could you some motivators ... I'm seeing results and could provide some inspiration and ideas, too.

I've got a couple goals this year. First 10k run in 25 yrs by New Year's eve (actually on New Year's Eve) ... 10 Pull Ups. Next year ballroom dancing.

This year is all about health and learning to be a body accountant (think of credit/debits and two ledgers - fitness and nutrition).

Here in hot Arizona ..... Anybody out there?

Dan

Replies

• is4031
    Options
    welcome!
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    Friend me!!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    add me if you like :)
  • Faeriegirl74
    Faeriegirl74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    It's hot here in Texas too :glasses:
  • squishysangel
    squishysangel Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Not hot here in central British Columbia...we didn't get much of a summer this year and now the leaves are already changing...woke up to 3C which is just above 32F...ugh I'm not fond of winter...too many clothes. Add me if you like and tease me with your warm weather ;)
  • squishysangel
    squishysangel Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Not hot here in central British Columbia...we didn't get much of a summer this year and now the leaves are already changing...woke up to 3C which is just above 32F...ugh I'm not fond of winter...too many clothes. Add me if you like and tease me with your warm weather ;)
  • mdperry
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. :)
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal! :smile:
  • rhodenizer
    rhodenizer Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Cool but pleasant here on the East Coast of Canada, friend me if you would like.
  • Choclat_Pearl
    Choclat_Pearl Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hello Dan: Welcome, Welcome:

You are in the right place for Inspiration, Motivation and Support :wink: MFP is great!
  • Magpie1892
    Options
    Friend from across the pond! :)
  • stephaniej05
    Options
    Not in AZ, up here in MN! But getting ready to do my first marathon on Oct 22nd. Feel free to add me! Always happy to help!
  • Shineonme06
    Shineonme06 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    U can add me
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I've been on about a week and have already lost two pounds. Feeling good. I am getting ready for my 1/2 marathon next month and would also like friends on MFP. Good luck to you, we will be seeing you on the net.
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you. There is nothing like finishing your fist marathon. I cried and knew I had accomplished my goal (to finish and have respectable time). I am so proud that you ae taking this on and hope to here your progress. My marathon is 10/17 in Iowa. This is my 5th time in this race and you never get oer the feeling of crossing the finish line and getting your medal. Keep me posted on your great progress.