Can someone look at my diary

Options
I feel like im wasting time. Nothing is changing and im just miserable bc of it. I eat better that literally anyone i know, i weight or measure everything, but its not working. Help me...

Replies

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Can you please make your diary public.
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    To start with don't use cups and measuring spoons to measure solid food. Use a food scale instead which is much more accurate. A cup of finely chopped broccoli will weigh much more than a cup of coarsely chopped broccoli.

How big was your banana and brussel sprouts? Weight them also. Weigh the entire banana and then weigh the peel at the end to determine how much banana you actually ate. The same can be said for sausages, hotdogs and any prepackaged food. Companies will often have food weighing more than indicated on the packaging.
  • LeeMclafferty
    LeeMclafferty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    harper16 wrote: »
    harper16 wrote: »

It is
  • LeeMclafferty
    LeeMclafferty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Lillymoo01 wrote: »
    To start with don't use cups and measuring spoons to measure solid food. Use a food scale instead which is much more accurate. A cup of finely chopped broccoli will weigh much more than a cup of coarsely chopped broccoli.

How big was your banana and brussel sprouts? Weight them also. Weigh the entire banana and then weigh the peel at the end to determine how much banana you actually ate. The same can be said for sausages, hotdogs and any prepackaged food. Companies will often have food weighing more than indicated on the packaging.

So you think its bc I use serving sizes on packages? I weigh anything that the serving size says some number of oz. I find it hard to believe but ill try.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,404 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Yesterday only had one meal logged.

1. I would check your egg calories. A large egg is 70 calories per egg. Some of your were odd numbers and had some carbs.
    2. I would definitely use a scale for everything and look up USDA entries (i.e., USDA white onion). This will increase accuracy.
    3. I am not sure if your meals are fully populated. Did you really just eat baked beans for lunch on the 11th? Or 0.6 oz of pulled pork?