My sentimental NSV

Options
This was my mom's watch. She passed in July 2011. I have been wearing her watch since then, and it used to fit me fine - not snugly, but also not at all loose. Look at it now - very loose. But I will not move the clip on the band to tighten it up. It reminds me of her every time I look at it. :smile:

5053239_4242_thumb.jpg

Replies

• whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    i'm sorry to hear of your loss, but congratulations on your NSV, just be careful not to lose such a treasured posession when out and about if it gets too loose
  • kslindner
    Options
    Ur a strong woman... I wouldn't know what to do if I lost my mom. Keep up the great work.
  • SydandPaigesMom
    SydandPaigesMom Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. That watch is a great reminder of her, but also how far you have come. :)
  • Queen_Christine
    Queen_Christine Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    This was my mom's watch. She passed in July 2010. I have been wearing her watch since then, and it used to fit me fine - not snugly, but also not at all loose. Look at it now - very loose. But I will not move the clip on the band to tighten it up. It reminds me of her every time I look at it. :smile:

5053239_4242_thumb.jpg

I mis-typed the year in first post - she passed in July 2010.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!