• TornadoTrace
    TornadoTrace Posts: 66 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Because I’m obsessed with meteorology
  • that_night_in_paris
    that_night_in_paris Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Let's just say there are some things I can do to a baguette roll.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    A better question, I think, is why people have changed their names AND did it reflect a change in the way they feel or behave OR did it change the way other people perceive & treat them

That would be interesting to know..
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    A better question, I think, is why people have changed their names AND did it reflect a change in the way they feel or behave OR did it change the way other people perceive & treat them

I changed mine from CanesGalactica to this because I got tired of the same question "Are you a fan of Battlestar Galactica?" when that has nothing to do with why I had that name since my introduction to the internet back in the early days of the net.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options

That would be interesting to know..

For my current name...

1. I took a couple months break as I sometimes want to social distance myself from social media

2. I've been hyper focused on workouts but have recently shifted my focus to food. I've been upping my proteins to see how it effects my workout performance and recovery

4. And...boys

Dont know how people perceived me before or now.
  • Ryry_78
    Ryry_78 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Happy friday all, part of my name and age, easy for me
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options
    Despite many PMs asking me what freeky things I like to do in the forest, that is not why I chose my name🙄😂
    I absolutely love the outdoors, particularly trees.
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    Despite many PMs asking me what freeky things I like to do in the forest, that is not why I chose my name🙄😂

I didn't just ask about forests. Gym locker, sauna, back alleys and cemeteries were in there as well.
  • forestfreek
    forestfreek Posts: 5,770 Member
    Options

I didn't just ask about forests. Gym locker, sauna, back alleys and cemeteries were in there as well.

I answered you about the cemeteries and back alleys, right?

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options

I answered you about the cemeteries and back alleys, right?

Yes, thank you for that
  • GrumpySparkles
    GrumpySparkles Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Desperation. Everything else I tried was taken.

Now I can't decide on what to use for a profile pic.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options

Hmmm. The first one I was using my real name and offering way too much personal information so that had to go.
    Then I wanted to be stealthy and funny. I think that's the same explanation for the next one too because I'm never stealthy.
    Then one time my ex before he was my ex got really jealous of my mildly flirtatious messages and I just deleted to make him happy.
    Then I made one trying to be stealthy from him post breakup but he found me and I just ghosted for a while and here I am now.
    So always for privacy but I'm not private and I always post pictures of my face so🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't think the forums ever treated me different other than people might not have known that it was me. Oh and way less freind requests and messages.
  • TwitchyMacGee
    TwitchyMacGee Posts: 3,120 Member
    Options

Hmmm. The first one I was using my real name and offering way too much personal information so that had to go.
    Then I wanted to be stealthy and funny. I think that's the same explanation for the next one too because I'm never stealthy.
    Then one time my ex before he was my ex got really jealous of my mildly flirtatious messages and I just deleted to make him happy.
    Then I made one trying to be stealthy from him post breakup but he found me and I just ghosted for a while and here I am now.
    So always for privacy but I'm not private and I always post pictures of my face so🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

I don't think the forums ever treated me different other than people might not have known that it was me. Oh and way less freind requests and messages.

So stealthy! 😁
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Because I’m obsessed with meteorology

I'm a Leo !