Ka'Chava protein powder? Anyone try it?

Options
Came across it while looking at some new protein powders that did not have any whey or soy. It seems to have a lot more nutrients and "superfoods" in it. It is expensive but some reviews I found said it tasted pretty good. I ordered the chocolate. I did a search on it here and came up with nothing.

I am using Plant Fusion unflavored and I find it pretty chalky even when mixed with banana and cacao powder.

http://www.kachava.com/

Facts_Chocolate.jpg?3349

Replies

• baxterroxy
    baxterroxy Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just mixed up my first shake with almond milk and a few ice cubes. The shake is pretty thick, taste pretty good. Some grittiness on the lips but tolerable. Having it for the main part of my lunch, so we will see how it holds how and makes me feel.
  • bagge72
    bagge72 Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    Looks like something made to compete with shakeology, not a lot of protein for the amount of calories for a protein powder, and higher sugar than a lot of them out there., but maybe that's because it is a vegan one, which I'm not too familiar with.
  • amgibson555
    amgibson555 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am thinking of trying Ka’Chava as a meal replacement for lunch. Has anyone tried this for and extended amount of time? Do you love it, like it? Thoughts? Thanks!!!
  • Howard_M_Burgerz
    Howard_M_Burgerz Posts: 61 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    58.8 gram serving for 24 grams of protein. Paying for 34.8 grams of filler per serving. 8 grams of sugar = about 2 sugar cubes per serving.