looking for a new workout

Options
I love working out and I like trying different workouts and I'm looking for a new on but I'm looking for something more difficult something new something insane.

so what is the most hardest insane and make people say how in the world dose she do it work out you ever done?

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,749 Member
    Options
    You used the word "insane" twice, so maybe you should check into doing the Insanity workout?
  • Amandamccl
    Options
    You used the word "insane" twice, so maybe you should check into doing the Insanity workout?

I would if I could afford it : -)
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options
    It depends on your fitness level, I have just started 30 day shred. Whereas I agree it will work, I started on level three as I don't feel a real burn on 1 and 2, I did all three levels today and felt the burn! I didn't end up with a soaking wet top or even in a patchy top, but I certainly feel like I have worked out.
  • AimingHighWeighingLow
    Options

Youtube it!!!
    Seriously I found 30day shred on it whilst I waiting for it to arrive!
  • shelbym87
    shelbym87 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Bodyrock.tv
    Zuzanna is my girl crush. & I'm married (to a man) lol. Seriously though, all free and she will kick your butt in about 12 minutes a day. I've added bodyrock workouts to my running schedule and results don't lie.
  • kbizzleoo
    Options
    Yeah the Jillian Micheal's DVDS (like the 30 day shred - which I did and have posted my before and after pictures in the past if you'd like to see) are relatively cheap. They are all less than 10 dollars at Walmart! and then if you don't have hand weights I would buy 3 pounders at walmart. so that would maybe be 18 dollars total - but a great investment!

im a little burnt out on the dvds now because after I did the 30 day shred, I did her ripped in 30 dvd. so lately i've been bicycling and running more.
  • BCxBonnie
    Options
    Try BCx Boot Camp Online (It's a FREE 4-Week Program) at FitStudio.com powered by Sears. There are 6 workouts per week and a forum to post times (workouts are timed for added intensity) and to post feedback. It is DEFinitely challenging - and best of all it's FREE! :) We'd love to have you! :))) Let me know if you do so we can stay connected. I'm also on twitter and facebook too!

PROGRAM: http://www.fitstudio.com/programs/bcx
    FORUM: http://www.fitstudio.com/forums/boards/27

Bonnie Pfiester
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • MelissaGraham7
    MelissaGraham7 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Have been contemplating the Billy Blanks Tae Bo system - as I"m looking for something new to supplement my running. I do have a Jillian Michael's yoga CD that is awesome. Like power yoga, to help with the flexibility I lose in running.
    :smile:
  • BCxBonnie
    Options
    don't know how to delete post. oopsie! :)
  • BCxBonnie
    Options
    BCx is Free. ...and I'm only sharing because it is INSANE and it works. We don't sell anything or promote anything there - we just help people. :)

Youtube it!!!
    Seriously I found 30day shred on it whilst I waiting for it to arrive!
  • BCxBonnie
    Options
    I posted a link to a free workout below. I'm trying to learn the forums and figure out the best way to post - sorry for multiple posts. I'm a forum tard! ha! Hope the info helped :)
    I love working out and I like trying different workouts and I'm looking for a new on but I'm looking for something more difficult something new something insane.

so what is the most hardest insane and make people say how in the world dose she do it work out you ever done?