Hey Ya’ll !!!

Options
Hey everyone I just wanted to introduce myself ! My name is Brandy I’m 36 years old from north Georgia ! Born and raised here in GA ! Southern cooking has always been my weakness lol.
On December 10th 2019 I had VSG. I had wanted it done for so long ! So I took off to Mexico and I DID it ! I know sounds crazy but it was the best decision I ever made ! My highest weight was 427. I am only 5’2. I started my preop diet mid November , as of today March 3,2020 I am down 97 pounds ! I still have a ways to go but I’m almost to my first goal of 100 pounds ! Today I start the gym..... I’m super excited but so nervous !! This has been one hell of a journey ! I’m looking for friends to help in motivating each other , share tips and become amazing friends ! Sometimes it’s hard to go through this alone ! Feel free to add me or message me !!! I’ll reply to all !! XoXo

Replies

• bguererro209
    bguererro209 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    welcome! i just started using this app about a week ago. always looking for more friends to help stay motivated
  • Angel_Eyes1975
    Angel_Eyes1975 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi I had my vsg 3/3/20
  • Moni0031
    Moni0031 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi girl how are you today !! Hope all is well my name is Monica and I am from Texas ! I am also on a lose fat but gain muscle journey it’s so hard when I love food !!! I have gained about 12 lbs with in this past year .. it may not sound like so much but for me being small it is .. shoot me a friend request and we can keep each other pumped each day as we go...
  • Kyle_AKA_Moose
    Kyle_AKA_Moose Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Hey Michelle! Welcome. I know what you mean with the southern cooking, the struggle is real. Congrats on being there at your first goal accomplishment. Keep up the hard work and have fun on this new journey and lifestyle.
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle!
    Welcome!!
    I haven't had VSG but feel free to add if your looking for someone to help motivate :) I log and comment on others posts daily- currently aiming to shed about ~25lbs.
  • NorthStar77
    NorthStar77 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Good luck
  • Angel_Eyes1975
    Angel_Eyes1975 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I would love to have new friends. I was sleeved 3/3/20 in TJ,Mexico and live in Fla. I love that southern cooking. Im a nurse and mom to great kids. Please feel free anyone add me for support and motivation. 💙🌹
  • dawnlmidge89
    dawnlmidge89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello i had VSG 10/27/16. Lookingto help anyone out that i may help and also take in some help from you as well.
  • HealthyisMindful
    HealthyisMindful Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)