Looking for friends for support and encouragement

Options
mdrnqt
mdrnqt Posts: 23 Member
Hi! My name is Michelle and I am 49 yo, a full time nurse, married to a dc fireman with 2 teen boys. I love to run, I love chickens and ducks and rabbits! I did mfp in my early 40s with great success, I am looking for friends for support encouragement, to share tips, recipes and ideas. Just got a new treadmill delivered today! Add me and I got your back!

Replies

• zoemeeson
    zoemeeson Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle you can add me please zoemeeson also love animals grew up round them all my life
    I got boyfriend and a cat now I'm 29
    I am also looking for friends that want to add me for support and sharing ideas thank you xx
  • mhaugen41
    mhaugen41 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI Michelle. My name is also Michelle. I am looking for friends and support as well. Add me if you'd like. I am training as a Dietary Manager, am married and have two grown boys. I am 42 and just starting this fitness journey.
  • SuzieQ136
    SuzieQ136 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle! I’m Sue. Also 49 and also a nurse. :) Married to Brad for 30 years. 5 kiddos, all adults. My 21 year old daughter and 19 year old son are the only two left at home. Nice to meet you! Hope you’re staying healthy in this crazy new world we’re working in.

Sue
  • embear2
    embear2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Michelle. I'm Jane, 48 and a district nurse. I don't like running but I love walking and cycling. It would be great to help each other out. Today is my Day 1 (again)
  • cramirez01
    cramirez01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning, my name is Carmen, 40 years old and i am an accountant. I like walking, working out to videos on beach body on demand, and outdoor workouts. I have been married for 17 years. 2 years ago i started my journey lost 60 pounds then i quick and i am up 50 of the 60 pounds i had lost. Today is my Day 1 as well and would to have some support and pust.
  • AMHS1958
    AMHS1958 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Alison I'm 61. Married to Malcom with 3 grown kids. I am a barista. I love to walk and gym I have 1 cat that owns us!! Please feel free to add me.