Ice Cream Novelties: You Can Only Choose One

Options

Replies

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,073 Member
    Options
    Vanilla bar.

Boring choice, I know - but that would be my pick.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Getting some nostalgia from this and thinking of being a kid and yelling "Ice cream man, ice cream man, mom hurry it's the ice cream man" and chasing him down the road in my bike. Back then I'd go for the jolly rancher snow cone or the lemon ice chill.

Now I'd take the good humor strawberry crunch bar. It's been forever since I've had one of those. The cookies n cream bar looks good too.
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Chocolate lovers please
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,527 Member
    Options
    Neither? I would chose a small portion of good artisan ice cream made from magnificent local milk and real vanilla. (North Wales is a great place for that, btw).
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    A banana split ;) ....oh, on this list? um, it's a toss up between Malt Cup and Chocolate Sundae Crunch
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Chips Galore please. :)

Ice cream/cookies, the combination is my Achilles Heel. :(
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,987 Member
    Options
    Turtle.
    The first one, not the ninja turtle. :D
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    original bomb pop.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,724 Member
    Options
    Turtle.

I can't believe we're the only ones choosing Turtle, I thought it was an obvious choice too! Chocolate, caramel, and ice cream! Second would be the cookies n' cream ice cream sandwich followed by chocolate chip. Now if there was a mint It's It I'd be all over that.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Getting some nostalgia from this and thinking of being a kid and yelling "Ice cream man, ice cream man, mom hurry it's the ice cream man" and chasing him down the road in my bike. Back then I'd go for the jolly rancher snow cone or the lemon ice chill.

Now I'd take the good humor strawberry crunch bar. It's been forever since I've had one of those. The cookies n cream bar looks good too.

with you on the strawberry good humor!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    That vanilla cone. Is it like a Drumstick? I hope so. I would prefer Drumstick but whatever that is will do

I beleive so... or king cone... with the hard chocolate filling at the bottom of the cone! the best!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    That vanilla cone. Is it like a Drumstick? I hope so. I would prefer Drumstick but whatever that is will do

I beleive so... or king cone... with the hard chocolate filling at the bottom of the cone! the best!

I'm in Canada I've only had Drumsticks I don't know if we have those!
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    chocolate lovers cones-please!!!!
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    Vanilla cone
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    b41d11qeg15o.png

Vanilla sandwich... underrated imo!
  • swirlybee
    swirlybee Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Vanilla cone for me too, followed closely by vanilla sandwich, then by the cookies 'n cream bar.
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,987 Member
    Options
    Turtle.

Even though my adult self wants the turtle bar...

My 8-year-old self would get the original bomb pop. I got so many of those from the ice cream truck...
    Occasionally I would also get a Screwball (orange flavor not pictured here) or a snow cone.

We usually had drumsticks or ice cream sandwiches in our freezer, so I never got stuff like that from the ice cream truck.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,648 Member
    Options
    Just realized Big Sticks aren't there. Love those!
  • MrsSylvie
    MrsSylvie Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    i would pick the strawberry sundae crunch, it is what i use to get almost every time from ice cream truck when the kids were growing up.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    b41d11qeg15o.png

Vanilla sandwich!