Food Streaks! Commit to Posting Pics of your Calories Everday

Options
FamilyHike2018
FamilyHike2018 Posts: 7 Member
I’m challenging myself and whoever else is interested to photo everything they eat that day and post it. You can’t put it in your mouth till you photo it! You set your own goals to break regarding streaks.

Rules for yourself:
Mine-Less than 1800 calories, no added sugar or obvious junk food - only healthy carbs.

My Goal: I’ve been stuck at about 2 days... so if I can do 5 days that would be a big improvement. I’ll reset my goal in 5 days.

Thanks to anyone who joins me. With our posts of our food (or evenother thinks rich get us through those cravings like water and gum) we can hopefully share some tips of how to make enjoyable low whatever (carb/ calorie) foods.

Replies

• basenji
    basenji Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Do we post it here?
  • FamilyHike2018
    Options
    Great and Yep!
  • FamilyHike2018
    Options
    Didn’t do so great on the first day!
    As I was making eggplant soup (😂) to have a healthy low cal dinner. My 9 yr old joined me and decided to make cupcakes. Fighting the sugar craving and having cupcakes 🧁 on the counter wasn’t a good combo. Somehow I stayed under on cals... 1600 but after I had the cupcake I folded and had chips later too. I’ll try again today. 8unafydgpdpv.jpeg
    9pr9782tse5m.jpeg
  • FamilyHike2018
    Options
    Second day was much better. Uhm... if you consider popcorn a healthy ish grain! I had an omelet, veggie soup for lunch and Greek salad for dinner plus about 6 cups popcorn and a couple cheese rounds for snacks.
    1600 cals total and no food after sunset 😄
  • FamilyHike2018
    Options
    Photo Monday 20th food
  • FamilyHike2018
    Options
    Photo Monday 20th food