Trying this again - looking for friends :)

Options
Hey! Single mom of two in her 30’s really trying to get back into being healthy. I work in a job that requires me to sit all day and I’ve let myself get too far from where I want to be. Ready to change that!

Looking for for motivational friends! Please feel free to add me :) or post and I’ll add you.

Replies

• jrhodes8402
    jrhodes8402 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I was in that same predicament myself as of last October. I found a job where I walk alot and that helped me start the weight shed. Now I'm hitting it hard.
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    FR me if you want. I'm a guy but my network has some nice motivated gals. Serious about being healthy.
  • Cecelia6035
    Cecelia6035 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am an obese 13 year old trying to be healthier. My dad’s trying to help me but he is just to hard on me.
  • HealthyisMindful
    HealthyisMindful Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    There are so many helpful, kind and motivational people here. I’m sure you will find the support you need to help you through this!. I’ll add you too!
    Stay strong, stay positive 😊
  • ClemTaplin
    ClemTaplin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Happy to be your friend! Send me a request!
  • amberssmiley
    amberssmiley Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Nice job! I understand having a desk job... makes it hard! I'd love to be your friend :)
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Add me please..
  • Jhempton84
    Jhempton84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm Jen from South Carolina. Also a single mom. Looking for friends and support. I'd love to be that person for you too!!
  • cherlea33
    cherlea33 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm starting again too and could use some support buddies. I need to lose about 30 pounds. I had been doing so good and at my ideal weight, then injuries, a death in the family, life... Somehow I let my weight creep up.