Looking for female friends around 30 (with open diaries)

Options
Hello,
My current stats are 5’1”, 167 lbs, trying to get down to 140. Trying for slow and steady.

Looking for buddies for accountability and motivation. I am currently trying around 1900 calories but thinking I’ll have to lower it for a bit.

Can’t wait to hear from you guys :)

Replies

• Laurafllica
    Laurafllica Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m new to this part of the app, and here to be part of the community add me. 30 yrs trying to get healthy again 🥰
  • tashikasindhar7
    tashikasindhar7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi add me...
    I would love a healthy support group
    I am trying to loose 25 lbs....currently 159 lbs. On a 1200 cal/day diet.....seems bit low on some days but then there is nothing much I do during quarantine 😋
  • gem_t_86
    gem_t_86 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love a support group as well. I'm 34, 170lbs aiming to get to 147 or thereabouts. I'm vegetarian with an open diary. Last few days are empty because I am eating away my boredom and NEED TO STOP.
  • MegABCrunning
    MegABCrunning Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Im 35 and I’m here for any ladies who want some support because I need some too! ❤️
  • adt280
    adt280 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Just turned 30 and need a lifestyle change. Looking for some support, if anyone wants to join me. :smiley:
  • MalbaJayne
    MalbaJayne Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey all,

Recently 30, too, and gained 15 lbs on Zoloft that I’m getting very anxious to lose. I’d love to connect for open diaries (accountability!) and workout suggestions.

:)
  • meldjk44
    meldjk44 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 31, 5ft and 168 trying to get down to 130. We are almost the same! Add me!
  • annieu613
    annieu613 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I added you! I'm 33, 5'8", started at 175lbs in January, and currently at 158lbs. My final goal is 140-145lbs.
  • HeatherMay5678
    HeatherMay5678 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 34 and trying to work off the last 10 lbs of baby weight and then a few more that I had gained ahead of pregnancies. My final goal weight is 142-145 (my former weight when I was in my mid-late 20’s). I am 5’8. I already work out 4-5 times per week so my focus is on really being true to my calorie counting. Would love to connect!
  • Virapirafira
    Virapirafira Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m 28. 5ft2 and 139 pounds. I want to lose 15 pounds. I had a miscarriage and I have to wait a while before I can try again. The thing that has got me through this time is a new drive to be healthy and fit before *fingers crossed* I get pregnant again. Having support from other ladies on here would keep me so motivated! 💕
  • katermari
    katermari Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    i am 30, i have gained i have lost, i struggle with mental health, but make it my *kitten*. feel free to add me
  • lindacc2288
    lindacc2288 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 31, 5'2 approximately 190lbs. New to the community. I'm officially on day 1 as if today. Goal weight is 150lb. Add me. Let's lose weight together 💪
  • HufflepuffJo9
    HufflepuffJo9 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’m 31, vegan, have lost 108 lbs, & my diary is open to friends! 😃 I’ll send you a request! Wishing you the best on your journey!!
  • GingerPrincessx13
    GingerPrincessx13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I'm 29, 5'2 and about 150 lbs. My goal is to lose 20 lbs by October since I am supposed to be a bridesmaid then. Praying for covid to be just a memory at that point, but honestly who knows. Please add me and hold me accountable. I'm not looking forward to turning 30 before the end of the year :neutral:
  • FatSlayer1016
    FatSlayer1016 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello fierce ladies! I am by no means new to MFP and the yoyo weight game, I've lost first 65 lbs in a year, gained it all back, and most recently lost 40ish last fall/winter. Have been maintaining current weight give or take a few for a year and hoping to start things moving in a downward trend. I am 32, 5'3 and approximately 167 (I go in and out of keto so that number fluctuates often as I lose and regain water so I have no idea what my actual weight is) I am currently looking to get into the 150's and go from there.
    Specifically I am hoping to find some gal pals who want to set some at home workout goals with me and then hold each other accountable. Anyone down? Add me if you are!!
  • babyb2020
    babyb2020 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 250lbs looking to lose 60lbs on 1800 calorie diet.

Add me my diary is open
  • kiramommy08
    kiramommy08 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    31 here on round two! Mother of two lost 50 pounds and gained 25 back so now I just feel the need to burn that off plus interest.