Starbucks Drinks Under 200 Cal!

Options
I found this cool link on Starbucks website today! Thought some of you might like it!!
http://www.starbucks.com/menu/nutrition/20-under-200

<3Tarran

Replies

• ecmcnamee
    ecmcnamee Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    You are my new favorite person!!! I gave up the Starbucks about 2 months ago ... though ... nice to see they have some drinks that are reasonable calorie wise .. .thanks for passing along!!
  • AuntSissy152
    AuntSissy152 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am a Starbucks addict!. Thanks for the info.
  • teamnevergoingback
    Options
    Tall drip coffee with 3 sweet n lows 5 calories, yeeeee.
  • janiecorona
    Options
    Bump!
  • zoodalia
    Options
    Brill... I'd stopped going to Starbucks!
  • bwesser
    Options
    Thank you!!! I love it!!!! :)
  • RocketsGirl75
    Options
    Skinny Caramel Machiato is the best! YUM!!
  • rockchick90
    Options
    Ive only ever been starbucks twice but I normally get a hot choc when I go, getting into tea recently so i may have to go for their no calorie tea! wonder if thats true
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I love my starbucks and I thought this was good info for anyone who also loves it! :) I'm glad you all like this info!!! :smile:
  • hpygirl64ColleenLinder
    Options
    I traded in my Starbucks for a chocolate mocha shake that is less then 200 calories and is healthier. I don't even crave coffee anymore, I am at my lowest weight in 20 something years, and I have sustainable all day energy rather then the crashing after my coffee surge. I have to say I still love the warm and fuzzies that Starbucks provides but I don't miss the drinks and so much better
    off.

Anyone who wants to friend me for nutrition tips and calorie free food for thought feel free to friend me ;) Colleen
  • oxlypglozzxo
    Options
    I get a tall Skinny Vanilla Latte. For a Grande it's 130.. I assume the tall is around 100 cals. I drink it everyday. That's how I get my milk. LOL.
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I splurge on the calories and get a tall sugar free vanilla latte with soy. However, the closest Starbucks to me is an hour away (and not right down the street). Probably a good thing considering pumpkin spice latte season is here and it is my biggest weakness (paired perfectly with the pumpkin spice scone).
  • iheartyarn
    iheartyarn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    shaken iced tea lemonade unsweetened is only about 60 calories! and delish!!
  • jgoff3003
    jgoff3003 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    bump
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    My coffee addiction brought me to drinking Americano's with nonfat milk and sweet & low, when I drank a regular iced coffee later on, it was WAY to sweet! My Americano is only like 50 calories!
  • melanie3103
    melanie3103 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Bump