Anyone got any 'lost loads of weight, but still wearing the same clothes' success stories/ progress?

Options
I don’t dare step on the scales (I know I’ve lost weight, but don’t want to be demotivated if the scales are higher than I expect).

I’m trying to go on dress size/ clothing fit.

I usually wear stretchy material (including work clothes/ jeans etc). I’m sure I’ve seen progress pics where people look better, but are still in the same clothes (it takes a lot of weight loss to go down a size).

I suppose I’m just feeling a bit demotivated today. I can feel things loosening, but don’t feel massively better and certainly can’t see anything so far...

Thank you

Replies

• Rosie3579
    Rosie3579 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I also have a weird relationship with the scale and find that it is better for me to track my progress other ways. I think it took me about 13 weeks for there to be a significant difference in the way my clothes fit. But then, yeah, major differences. All of my skirts and shirts are somehow 3 inches longer than they were before :smile: Hang in there!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I'm still wearing many of my clothes I wore at 9 months pregnant despite being 7 months post-partum and 30lbs lighter. Not sure if that counts! :p
  • evilwitchvegan
    evilwitchvegan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I still wear the same clothes, I love how they hang better and are more flowing now. Most of my stuff is hand knitted so they are fairly forgiving 🤣