Timeisonmyside

Sunriseo
Sunriseo Posts: 1 Member
After visiting my doctor for... a once job related thingy, bf "Corona is real!"😳, 1/31/20. Still in shock when the nurse said 253 pds. It was horrifying. I knew it would be alot, but that was at my max!! So I begin to let go of all my troubles as soon as I got home. Oh and she also said she was monitoring my blood pressure bc that thing was high 2. I kept saying is it bc I hit the 50's. So now for a little while I will be on a low mg bp pill. After letting go of salt, which I never was big on, I had started keto, losing 26 and salt was ok, I thought πŸ˜”. But after 3 months eating off keto weight came back plus it's family! So leaving the salt, sugar breads except occassionally having ww tortillas, I eat healthy and exercise some and 11 weeks today, I'm down 32 pds. 221 pds. And keeping it moving, real and trusting that I won't go back!πŸ˜‚ Time is on my side. 4/20/20 working this thing out!!πŸ•ΊπŸƒβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ€£

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Practice makes perfect, it sounds like you're tackling it in the right way and treating stalls as "I need to find a different way" rather than giving up. It took me two years to lose 68 pounds, but it didn't feel too slow because I learned how to make it sustainable during that time and fit my lifestyle.
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Good job! If you're in the USA, you can get super low carb wraps by Mission. I can't remember which ones they are exactly (they have several varieties) but just check the carb count. Only 5 carbs for a full size wrap!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!