silliness food entrys

Options
Cassia
Cassia Posts: 467 Member
Anyone else feel silly when you enter .5 cups of broccoli and it adds up to a grand total of 15 calories?
Like thats gonna move the scale...:laugh: lol its just swell

Replies

• Cassia
    Options
    Anyone else feel silly when you enter .5 cups of broccoli and it adds up to a grand total of 15 calories?
    Like thats gonna move the scale...:laugh: lol its just swell
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I added a half a zucchini to my salad, and it was worth 1 calorie. It made me laugh. i didn't know it until after I added it but it was funny to me. :laugh:
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I always add my daily splenda packet even though it's 0 calories.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    How about adding mustard to your turkey burgers... 2 tsp 0 calories
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I like to see WHAT I have eaten at the end of the week. If I eat a slice of lemon I add it in. It then gives me an accurate reading of the nutrients.........fruits veggies and such I have eaten that week.

To me this is more about eating a healthy diet than losing weight.

Oh Yeah............did you see my ticker!!! of COURSE I am ecstatic about the weight loss that followed:laugh:
  • Cassia
    Options
    I like to see WHAT I have eaten at the end of the week. If I eat a slice of lemon I add it in. It then gives me an accurate reading of the nutrients.........fruits veggies and such I have eaten that week.

Oh Yeah............did you see my ticker!!! of COURSE I am ecstatic about the weight loss that followed:laugh:
    AWESOME!!! The ticker has officially moved!! Congratulation! I have watched that for a while waiting for it to move for you! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Cassia
    Options
    yeah i like to be able to see what i have eaten too it just is funny to me :smile:
    I don't enter in my stuff quite enough though a lemon slice = never on my food log! lol
    I really need to work on it
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

AWESOME!!! The ticker has officially moved!! Congratulation! I have watched that for a while waiting for it to move for you! :laugh: :bigsmile:

Thanks Cass....I am one of those very slow metabolism ppl. NO matter how hard I try it is like 4 weeks nothing, then 2-3 pounds. I just looked and it has been 11 pounds since 9/4.
    I dont even care!!! I figure if I hadnt started in June I would be 200 by now!!

yeah for US!!:drinker: