At Home Workouts

Options
Am currently doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred (just finished day 10 level 1) but am thinking ahead to when this is done, what other workouts could I do. At home works best for me cause I have a 3 year old to look after. So has anyone got any good suggestions of workouts in similar vein to the 30 day shred (preferably that I don't have to pay a subscription for as I don't trust those things lol). If it's available on Prime video (don't mind if I have to pay for it) then that'd be an even bigger bonus! Thanks in advance.

Replies

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I'm using a Jillian Michael's weight loss card in my treadmill too. The only other thing I do is walking, but not now with the curfew.
  • cathmartin16
    cathmartin16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    The only other thing that I have looked into (trying to get past my fear of subscriptions) is beachbody on demand but I would prob end up having to stream on my phone which I'm not sure I'd get on with as the sound on my laptop is temperamental and I don't think you can watch it through a ps3 which I do a lot of stuff through (we don't have a smart TV or amazon firestick or any of that). I'm just nervous as have never done a beachbody workout before so don't know if I'd get on with it and how easy it is to cancel if I don't.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options

https://watch.lesmillsondemand.com/videos/bodypump-110-55-min
    This is a link to free Les mills body pump. They use a bar and plates, but dumbbells work well. Les Mills has an entire page of free workouts that you can try. Sydney Cummings and Yvette Bachman on YouTube also have really good workouts. Just search them on YouTube and subscribe to their channel. They are free.
    This one is the Yvette Bachman video I did yesterday:
    https://youtu.be/_bZSxDPktdo
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    I've been enjoying the Leslie Sansome "Walk at Home" from youtube as well as "Body Project". No equipment needed for either and both on Youtube.
  • JenObRN
    JenObRN Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    YouTube has some great videos.
  • MidlifeCrisisFitness
    MidlifeCrisisFitness Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Just good old fashioned calisthenic body weight exercises with dumbbells and outdoor cardio mixed in.