My progress so far

Options
killagb
killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
Here's a before and after picture of me, I've lost about 18 pounds so far, since early July this year. I'm pretty happy with the results! Just wanted to share to encourage others :bigsmile:

comparisonuq.jpg

Replies

• meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    looking good! Way to go on the 18 pounds!

Edit: We joined about the same time. What a great loss! What kind of exercise(s) do you like to do? (Other than the c25k)
  • killagb
    Options
    looking good! Way to go on the 18 pounds!

Edit: We joined about the same time. What a great loss! What kind of exercise(s) do you like to do? (Other than the c25k)

So far I mostly just do the C25k and then push ups, sit ups, jumping jacks and things like that otherwise. I definitely am looking to broaden my horizons though.
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    How inspiring!! :flowerforyou: And you can definitely see quite a difference!! Great job :glasses:
  • killagb
    Options
    How inspiring!! :flowerforyou: And you can definitely see quite a difference!! Great job :glasses:

Thanks Kimmy! :flowerforyou:
  • ammeg81
    Options
    what a difference well done :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!