What to do next?

Options
Just got done with 21 day. Which one should I do next? Any comments on 22 day fix extreme? I want to get toned. Currently weight 166 and I’m 5’10 would like to lose 10 lbs but it’s been hard.
I’ve lost 1lb in one week. I’m doing CICO I’m not sure if it’s working.

Replies

• sashimimaniac
    sashimimaniac Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    CICO works for sure. the only time it doesn’t work for me is when i don’t faithfully note what i eat. i pair CICO with intermittent fasting and i run for half an hour every morning. when i used to have access to the gym, i did HIIT with some weights and that added some muscle to my previously flabby self. since the lockdown started, i’ve lost 2kg. don’t give up!
  • Unicorn_Bacon
    Unicorn_Bacon Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    1lbs in one week with only 10lbs to lose is actually too aggressive.

You're not doing yourself any favors by leaving yourself in such a big deficit.
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,481 Member
    Options
    I urge you to rethink. Pursuing weight loss and a high level of fitness requires a spot on program and time. 1 lb per week in 1 week is a significant amount.

Most folks want to be in a rush because they are suffering through their program. Is that you? Can you find a livable calorie target that still results in consistent losses? That’s any kind of a loss. If you can find that number, focus on your fitness goals and the scale will eventually catch up. Time can be on your side if you let it.