Need some friendly motivation

Options
Hey guys.

I’m just started again after a long absence but this lock-down has me reaching for the fridge every five minuites and doing basically no exercise (I did under 1000 steps in a day last week😰) so I’m looking for some MFP palls who can motivate me to get back on track.

Would really love to come out of lock down a little bit thinner and not with an inability to button my jeans. 5lb weight ON so far. 😭

I’m 35, live alone (great lockdown choice) in London and I’m looking to loose a stone.

Add me - looking forward to meeting you all.

😊

Replies

• danimayo54
    danimayo54 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • veryhotmails
    veryhotmails Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Add me pls
  • AndreaMarie1236
    AndreaMarie1236 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I’m back after a hiatus.. Weight watchers and I’m looking to make some new friends for motivation!!
  • kristenwilburn1974
    kristenwilburn1974 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need some motivation to get back on the healthy eating bandwagon and accountability. I’ve been exercising in fact ran a marathon last year but eating habits have been bad. I’m now at my 9 month pregnancy weight from almost 14 years ago and I lost all the weight and an additional 5 lbs 13 years ago. No excuses but my current husband isn’t a healthy eater and I’m thankful that he’s a super supportive guy... you look beautiful. So I’m fat and happy but need to work on fat, lol!
  • SuzieQ136
    SuzieQ136 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! So great to meet you all! I’m Sue and I’m a little over 3 mo the into my wellness journey. I’ve struggled with my weight for about the past 25 years (I’m 49). I’ve lost and regained a significant amount a couple times. As of now I’m down 35 pounds which puts me 31 pounds away from my goal weight. I’m doing a combination of intermittent fasting and making dietary changes that are sustainable for the long haul. I think this will be the key for me along with exercise. I’m so excited to be healthy again and look forward to learning to be more kind to myself and gaining confidence in my appearance. I’m a firm believer that body shaming is devistating to us women. At least it is for me. Please add me if you’re interested in keeping each other motivated. Stay strong and get off the couch ;)

Blessings,
    Sue
  • fe45tv
    fe45tv Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Back after a long absence. Had a son, it ultimately uprooted my whole fitness lifestyle and I let myself lose all my progress in the process. So here I am back at square one. Looking to liven up my mfp friend list a bit. I can't seem to figure out how to add people on the new layout as it's changed since I've used it.