5 year old dress!

Options
My sister got married in 2006 and i bought a $180 bridesmaid dress, I was rock climbing at the time and felt great and had just turned 21. Sadly after i finished school i lost the climbing wall and gym and gradually put on weight. I saved the dress though hoping I would eventually fit into it again but it was a pipe dream and figured i'd have to sell it to a consignment shop eventually.

Well I got the guts and put it on after losing about 20 lbs (still 6lbs away from the weight i was when i wore it orignally) AND IT FITS!

I apologize the horribly dirty mirror I figured it was clean but it looks like someone was doing wall push ups on it with all the smudges and finger prints. I will make sure it's clean next time I attempt to take pictures.

This is my first time posting pictures so if they are HUGE or don't show up bear with me!

102_1357.jpg

102_1353.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!