getting some support

Options
Hello there! I have been on this site for about a month but not made any introductions as I wasn't sure how this whole thing would work out. I have previously lost 2.5stone, but recently had baby no.3 and, due to my older age(!), am finding it really hard to get to my GW this time. I only have another 8lbs to go. And I have already lost 15lbs. But I seem to be playing with the same 2lbs over and over and over and I am going NUTS!! I am a Fitness Instructor as my second job...but have obviously had to spend time getting fit again after baby. I am due to start back to work again tomorrow in my main job as a teacher and I am wondering how I am gonna juggle 3 kids, 4 days a week in work, teaching aerobics, managing everything in my house and sticking to my diet :noway: And I really don't want to put on the weight I already lost, but when I am tired I find that I want to eat easy food that is quick...so basically c**p!

So I need friends! Who will kick my butt and tell me to keep going! And also any mums out there who understand - please get in touch and let us share the pain! :smile:

X

Replies

• Purvey
    Purvey Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Keep quick healthy food on hand to fix on those days you feel you just can't take the time to prepare from scratch. Hang in there. You will make it!!