Hello everyone!

Options
I need help... i am trying to loose 10 pounds. I work at a job where is sit mostly for 10 hours. I weight lift 3xs a week and cardio 3xs a week. Both are usually 45 min to an hour. My fitness pal has my calories at 1200. I put in all my activities and it gives me a LOT of extra calories. Do you feel those are accurate?

Replies

• smhughes6578
    smhughes6578 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi tcpunky23,

I cannot say why (or if) you're having trouble losing 10lbs. There are several factors to take into consideration. First of all, how is your sleep? That can really make it difficult to lose weight.

Also, it is not just about calories, when and what you eat matter.
    You need to be sure you're meeting your nutritional goals ~ mainly protein and carbohydrates when it comes to losing weight... I cannot say with any certainty what those requirements are for you this is when you need to contact a nutritionist most doctors cannot answer this question either.

It is best if:
    you eat within the first hour of waking up.
    stop eating about 3 hours before going to bed.
    and eat at regular intervals throughout the day so your body's sugar levels remain relatively stable throughout the day ~ usually every 3 hours.
    and drink... mostly water.

Some foods, spices and teas that may help you burn more calories/shed some weight are.

Cinnamon, ginger, black pepper, cayenne pepper, chili powder, & ground ginger ~ ground black pepper, powdered onion, red pepper, and mustard seeds.

Green Tea & Oolong Teas

Get some Omega-3 in your diet and...

Healthy fats:
    Avocado, Walnuts

Last but not least, double check so that you can be certain what the ideal weight is for you.

Hope this helps,
    Sarah