Need a weight loss buddies

Options
veryhotmails
veryhotmails Posts: 171 Member
edited April 2020 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, am new, looking for buddies to lose some weight together. Currently 5"7 @107kg

Replies

• fatevonnight
    fatevonnight Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey buddy. I'm 5'10" and 189lbs. I'm trying to lose 20lbs.... Constantly looking at my feed wishing for friends lol. Where you from?
  • jc4meandu
    jc4meandu Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hey sent you FR!
  • veryhotmails
    Options
    Sup? Am from England

Hey buddy. I'm 5'10" and 189lbs. I'm trying to lose 20lbs.... Constantly looking at my feed wishing for friends lol. Where you from?

• veryhotmails
    Options
    jc4meandu wrote: »
    Hey sent you FR!

Am still new don't know my way round yet. Kindly add or show me how to :D
  • kcatania7935
    kcatania7935 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey guys - would like to join in if you are still looking for people. I'm 5'6" and have 5 pounds left to lose (and then keep off!) So are the people on this app not that social?
  • fatevonnight
    fatevonnight Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sup? Am from England

Am from US 🇺🇸
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,200 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    If you want to try a team to meet others, get to know your teammates, and get lots of support, consider the Fat2Fit Challenge and Support Group. This group has several teams that are small enough so you can know everyone, there is some healthy competition, lots of tips, ideas, and experience, and tons of support to get you unstuck and through the hard patches. And of course they'll cheer you on when it all goes well!

You can check out the group at
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group
    The full group activities and challenges are under "Announcements" and the team chat threads are under "Discussions". Feel free to look at anything, see if there is a team that you like, or just take a chance and sign up!

Here is the sign-up page:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10793488/f2f-may-2020-registration#latest

The May challenge begins May 3rd, but you can already be assigned to a team and get to know everyone before then. Feel free to share these links with others you think might be interested. Teams are the best way to get social on MFP, I find. This group is amazing - people from all over, all ages, all weights, and all making progress towards goals and fitness! Hope to see you there :smiley:
  • mattsweightloss2020
    mattsweightloss2020 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to look me up