Hey!!! 27, 2 kids under 3.
  • gracetipikin
    gracetipikin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi! 25 with 3 kiddos 5 and under
  • Muz44
    Muz44 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey beautiful ladies . im 29 with three kids ... 3 years , 2 years and 1 year !!!
    how are you all ?
    ive joined a group for the first time . i really think i need some support now .
  • Muz44
    Options
    ive had 3 ceasarean in 3 years back to back and literally my belly is so flabby and fat !! ive gained around 25 kg since my first pregnancy and its very hard to loose. i dont know how i got here ! and no matter what i do it doesnt really work cx i just give up after a month !!
  • Muz44
    Options
    whats your stories ??
  • mling9797
    mling9797 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me, Iam 26 and I have two little ones ☺️
  • beccadoos
    beccadoos Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I’m 24 with two under 4.
  • betharose7
    betharose7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’m 37 Mum of one 7 year old girl 🥰 Looking for friends support and motivation. I don’t do fad diets. I do eat processed foods 😅 don’t shoot me but also try to include healthy options. I just aim to stay under my calorie goal daily to slowly lose just over 2 stone. I’ve lost 10 pounds since the start of the year, put two back on the pay month or so while I adjusted to this new way of living but back on track now whoop!!
  • Victoriamalhi9
    Victoriamalhi9 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi ya I'm 35 with 4 boys ages 15.14. 4 and 3. Would love to meet other mums trying to eat well and lose weight. Feel free to add me. New to this lol. And have 26 lb to lose xxx
  • fatevonnight
    fatevonnight Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 25 with1 9month boy.
  • kayleigharthurs89
    kayleigharthurs89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am a mum to 4 kids between 5 and 15. I am 30 and would love to have and to give some support to other mums who also find it difficult to stay motivated. Please add me as a friend :)