Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Passion Marks

What's the best way to fade those purple love bruises on one's neck (ahem, hickeys, ahem)? I'm asking for a friend...

Replies

• put toothpaste on it sounds mad but it works
  • LOL.

Well, it is like a bruise in that it has broken capillaries or distributed blood unevenly. The best way is to rub the area immediately after to redistribute the blood. Also, watch what you take. Tylenol can make you bruise easier. I am sure there are other meds which also have the same impact. Probably herbal supplements that promote healing couldn't be a bad thing.

Sarah
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Get a more mature boyfriend. :flowerforyou:
  • glockster972
    glockster972 Posts: 704 Member

Or at least one that doesn't leave the marks visible.
  • What's the best way to fade those purple love bruises on one's neck (ahem, hickeys, ahem)? I'm asking for a friend...

tell your friend to stop allowing people to suck on "her" neck!

beyond that, try a cold spoon (put it in the freezer for a bit)... but truly it's one of those things that takes time....
  • Get a more mature boyfriend. :flowerforyou:

I'll let my friend know...
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    I heard the toothpaste thing but added with vinegar??? must smell awful yuk!

Maybe your `friend` can give her b/friend a gumibear to suck on next time...in the heat of the passion lol!

I am sure we have all been there it will go in a few days x
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member

Maturity has nothing to do with it. Just need somebody that can do it and not leave you "marked". :wink:
  • calibri
    calibri Posts: 439 Member
    Seconding the cold spoon. Maybe a frozen steak.

I'm interested in knowing how these are regarded as immature. Just because they are generally associated with teenagers?
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Good makeup!
  • JNick77
    I'm interested in knowing how these are regarded as immature. Just because they are generally associated with teenagers?

Agreed. Giving pleasure is what it is and not limited to age.
  • HollyTsiaussis
    HollyTsiaussis Posts: 415 Member

Passion marks are fun. It has nothing to do with maturity. It's all about preference.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Yeah, suuuure, a "friend" :wink: I usually try to put ice or something cold on it just after it happens. Not very sexy, but what can I say? I have a job and classes that both require me to keep my hair back, not gonna have a hickey on my neck!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member

Maturity has nothing to do with it. Just need somebody that can do it and not leave you "marked". :wink:

Or perhaps one that will leave a mark where no one can see it :wink:
  • JNick77

Or perhaps one that will leave a mark where no one can see it :wink:

That too.