Feeling better already

Options
Hi all started on Monday diet been going well and also started exercising and it has made me feel so much better how is everyone else doing ?

Replies

• AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,872 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the excellent work!

I'm in year 4+ of maintenance, and hanging in here still at a healthy weight, after several previous decades of obesity. Soooooo worth it!

Best wishes!
  • alexmose
    alexmose Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    TAKE PHOTOS WEEKLY, or at least monthly. you will thank yourself later when you need some motivation.
  • amummystale
    amummystale Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2, so no change yet. I've only braved a picture of my face so far, I need to get hubby to do a full body shot
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,872 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 2, so no change yet. I've only braved a picture of my face so far, I need to get hubby to do a full body shot

This is not what you want to hear right now, but I'm going to say it anyway. :flowerforyou:

Dress in minimal or conforming but not compressing clothing (swimsuit, sports bra & shorts, leotard/knit bodysuit, that sort of thing).

Do not do photos in underwear because - even though you probably can't possibly even imagine it now, because most of us can't ;) - you will want to be able to show people those "before" pictures once you've succeeded, and the rules here forbid underwear pics.

Get front, side, and back views; ideally, get all 3 views both completely relaxed, and flexing/sucking in.

Have good lighting, full length foot to head shots, in a place with few distracting background details (wall, door, solid-color curtains).

All of this will help you later. I wish I'd done a better job at the start, and I've seen many others here say that same. I know it's hard, but you'll want them later. No one else has to see them, unless/until you eventually want to show them how far you've come. :)
  • Lydiajlv
    Lydiajlv Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3, and my energy level is so much higher. It's amazing how much better I feel when I eat more thoughtfully.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Awesome...you will continue to feel better and stronger as you go.
    I'm in over a year now and around 100 lbs lighter and getting fitter by the week.
    Keep up the good work