DRESSES & PANTS

Options
I always have trouble trying to predict what dress and pant size I will be when I hit each of my weight loss goals. Right now I'm 5'5" and 202lbs and wear a size 15/16 in pants and a 14/16 in dresses. Where are you guys at right now and where do you plan to be. I know my ultimate goal is 135, however, I have no clue what pant/dress size that is for my height!

Replies

• JenFerguson1
    JenFerguson1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" 125lbs and I wear a zero or a 2 in juniors jeans and shorts and size small dress.
  • suzikay
    Options
    There's so much variation between sizes for different manufacturers that it is incredibly difficult to know what fits me now, let alone what size(s) I'll need when I'm at my goal weight. Can't say it bothers me much, personally. I just want to be a healthy weight for my bone structure.
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    hello! i am 5'7 130lbs. i wear a size 3 in jeans (26/27 waist). some jeans run smaller and i have to go up to a 5. i wear a 3 in dresses or a small. my shirts are all smalls
  • Legra
    Legra Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 110 pounds and wear a size 0 or 2 in pants, small in tops and 2 or 4 in dresses.
  • avaloneternal
    Options
    I have been as high as size 10 and as low as size 6 all at about the same weight. It all depends on how compact your body is (based on muscle) Most people are shocked how much I weigh when I tell them because I have very muscular, strong legs and a small upper body (classic pear). Weight and clothing size are very difficult to correlate, everybody is different.
  • lauramorris85
    Options
    I must have huge hips compared to yall.

I'm 5'2'', weighing 128 and my jean size is a 9 and my shirts are mediums to larges. Dress size, I have no clue.. about a 6 I think. My wedding gown is a size 8 though.