NSV...sorry can u go down a size lol

Options
So...today i was buying some clothes, because i needed to lively up my wardrobe, and i picked up a large and the lady who was selling the clothes says...isnt large too big for you...i think you need a medium. I looked at my mother and started laughing...so i tried on the large and low and behold it was too big...the rest of my clothes i picked out from that moment were medium... :laugh: never in my life i ever thought i would be wearing a medium... :blushing:

Replies

• mmstgr
    mmstgr Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
    I bet that feels fabulous :D
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    So...today i was buying some clothes, because i needed to lively up my wardrobe, and i picked up a large and the lady who was selling the clothes says...isnt large too big for you...i think you need a medium. I looked at my mother and started laughing...so i tried on the large and low and behold it was too big...the rest of my clothes i picked out from that moment were medium... :laugh: never in my life i ever thought i would be wearing a medium... :blushing:

Beautiful NSV! I am so happy for you.
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Skinny Minnie, well done, bet those clothes feel great :-)
  • mnerfariousl
    mnerfariousl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    thank you...:flowerforyou:
  • astrand1800
    astrand1800 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    awesome! I love the feeling of wearing smaller clothes!
  • fallenangelloves
    fallenangelloves Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    That's so great... I don't remember the last time I wore a medium...lol! Someday :wink:
  • mnerfariousl
    mnerfariousl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    never in my dreams would i have thought i would fit comfortable in clothes that say M...haha....it felt like i won the lottery...or olympic gold..lol
  • 707janette
    707janette Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    congratulations:flowerforyou: that's awesome.
  • JENIFER_AZ
    JENIFER_AZ Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh, congrats!!!!! Good for you! Your hard work paid off!
  • butterfly3747
    Options
    awww that's really nice :-)
  • butterfly3747
    Options
  • butterfly3747
    Options
  • alfapaolo
    alfapaolo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    that's the way to go Sister! You work hard and and success is what you deserve :)
  • sonic_the_cat
    sonic_the_cat Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    :wink: Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!