I'm the new kid on the block :)

Options
Hello so glad to be here:flowerforyou: , my name is Karma and I think this is exactly where I need to be right now in my life. The friendliness on this site is mind blowing.

So much incredible knowledge is shared and some great articles I've been reading here on the site.

Wishing you all well on becoming healthier with me:happy:

Namaste'

Replies

• Karma_Rocks
    Options
    Hello so glad to be here:flowerforyou: , my name is Karma and I think this is exactly where I need to be right now in my life. The friendliness on this site is mind blowing.

So much incredible knowledge is shared and some great articles I've been reading here on the site.

Wishing you all well on becoming healthier with me:happy:

Namaste'
  • sara1027
    sara1027 Posts: 59
    Options
    Welcome. I also just started today. This sight is amazing. :love:
  • Karma_Rocks
    Options
    Welcome. I also just started today. This sight is amazing. :love:
    Oh thank you for saying hello:happy: Well then welcome to you as well!:wink:

Yes I can see so many good things here to help me continue feeling better about healthy eating and I'm quite sure there are many more things I have yet to find and enjoy on this site.

Thanks!

Namaste'
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Welcome! There are lots to see here! I think you'll really love it! I certainly do! Enjoy!
    150768.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary[/url

]If you don't mind reading my blog, I'm curious if any of it makes sense. You can search for it. (sportygal's blog)
  • Karma_Rocks
    Options
    Welcome! There are lots to see here! I think you'll really love it! I certainly do! Enjoy!
    150768.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary[/url

]If you don't mind reading my blog, I'm curious if any of it makes sense. You can search for it. (sportygal's blog)

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.:happy: You were the one that mentioned you had a blog right? I can't wait to follow your blog.

Namaste'
    Options
    Welcome. I started a week ago and this is such a great, helpful and motivational system. Good Luck!:flowerforyou:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Welcome Karma love your name good luck on your journey
  • TashaT29
    TashaT29 Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome :smile:
  • Karma_Rocks
    Options
    Welcome. I started a week ago and this is such a great, helpful and motivational system. Good Luck!:flowerforyou:
    Thank you:heart: & welcome to you as well:flowerforyou:

Thanks and you too,

Namaste'
  • jms961886
    Options
    i just started up as well and i agree this is an incredibly supportive site ! its' really a wonderful chance to get heathy :smile:
  • Karma_Rocks
    Options
    Welcome Karma love your name good luck on your journey
    Thank you Heather:flowerforyou: I think I will really enjoy it here, everyone is so very friendly and welcoming.

Namaste'
  • Karma_Rocks
    Options
    Welcome :smile:
    Thank you for the welcome Tasha, are you a bike rider? I though you might be when I saw the photo.:happy:

Namaste'
  • sportygal
    sportygal Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    yeah....sportygal's blog.....hope it'll give you some support!! For me, writing it ends up supporting myself! LOL
  • Karma_Rocks
    Options
    i just started up as well and i agree this is an incredibly supportive site ! its' really a wonderful chance to get heathy :smile:
    Oh I'm so glad you found this site as well, Welcome to you!:happy:

Namaste'
  • Karma_Rocks
    Options
    yeah....sportygal's blog.....hope it'll give you some support!! For me, writing it ends up supporting myself! LOL
    I don't mean to sound like a fool but how exactly do I find your blog? I see the word blogs up above, your name is listed there so I can find it?

Thanks
    Namaste'
  • spiritmi
    spiritmi Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    good luck to you karma...this is a great site..i joined a few weeks back...it really makes a difference when you keep up the food journal and the message boards offer great support, information and encouragement...blessings to you on your journey...
  • Karma_Rocks
    Options
    good luck to you karma...this is a great site..i joined a few weeks back...it really makes a difference when you keep up the food journal and the message boards offer great support, information and encouragement...blessings to you on your journey...
    Why thank you spiritmi:heart: Welcome to you as well, so many new people here so it feels nice to know I am not the only new one.:laugh:

We'll walk this path together:heart:

Namaste'