Comment here to add friends!

Replies

• Melia987
    Melia987 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, πŸ€—
    I really want to give this a good go this time so please add me, I really need some motivation.
  • Yariii_
    Yariii_ Posts: 36 Member
    Need new friends!
  • lindsaypmartin
    lindsaypmartin Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone! I just got on MFP, I started last week and lost 3 pounds my first week by counting calories and doing IF eating 16/8. I’m looking for friends also to help motivate & inspire each other! :)
  • 1allicia1
    1allicia1 Posts: 4 Member
    i need new friends.
  • playhardkf2017
    playhardkf2017 Posts: 875 Member
    Feel free to add me! I just started using the forums because I really want to stay on track this time around and get to my goal weight by interacting with people and the challenges to stay accountable. :smile:
  • Rouleur67
    Rouleur67 Posts: 44 Member
    Please feel free to add me, particularly if you like πŸš΄β€β™€οΈ
  • swazzom93
    swazzom93 Posts: 26 Member
    Feel free to add me, looking for more friends on here 😊
  • BAC716
    BAC716 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi everyone! I am an online nutrition and fitness coach myself but also working with a nutrition coach of my own right now to dial in some specific goals I have and use MFP all the time.

If anyone is looking for some extra support, friend me and feel free to ask any questions at all. Just trying to offer some free tips and advice during these challenging times. Good luck on your journeys, hope all is well!
  • tanyadavisyaya
    tanyadavisyaya Posts: 6 Member
    Hi all, only just discovered the community area. I'm looking to loose about 3 stone through healthy eating and I've decided to take up running 2 weeks ago. After tips and ideas from others and abit of motivation. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • roz0810
    roz0810 Posts: 1,238 Member
    add me 😊
  • misslolabird
    misslolabird Posts: 6 Member
    I’m on week 2 (rebooting after a good deal of time away). Looking for friends & motivational buddies for at least the next 12 weeks. πŸ€“πŸ‘πŸ»

Damn...I got two downvotes for this?! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ What a couple of savages we got out here. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
  • lorigoesvegan
    lorigoesvegan Posts: 28 Member
    Would love to add to my support circle, feel free to add me! 😊
  • Emma_Charlotte123
    Emma_Charlotte123 Posts: 65 Member
    Always looking for new mates :D
  • Maclove89
    Maclove89 Posts: 5 Member
    Looking to lose 10 lbs and tone up more ! Good luck to everyone on the journey !
  • CMSC143
    CMSC143 Posts: 72 Member
    Add me ... ☺️ thanks!
  • ItsMiaaaaaa
    ItsMiaaaaaa Posts: 14 Member
    Looking to gain some friends here! Feel free to add :)
  • Golfgal425
    Golfgal425 Posts: 7 Member
    I had weight loss surgery and lost a bunch, but the stress of a PhD program and a bad breakup found me back in the familiar arms of food for comfort. I'm DONE. I turned 38 on Saturday and I'm going to lose the rest of this weight. About 80 or 90 to go. Be my friend, please :-)
  • Tiffanylynn1024
    Tiffanylynn1024 Posts: 167 Member
    Looking for new friends to be accountable with too. I need to lose about 90lbs. I told myself I’d lose the weight before I hit 30 and here I am going on 31 and still haven’t lost it
  • roslynds9
    roslynds9 Posts: 139 Member
    Would love some friends to offer mutual support and encouragement ☺️
  • squirrelsquad
    squirrelsquad Posts: 41 Member
    Looking specifically for friends that have 100lbs or more to lose.
    Please check my bio to see if we'd be good MFP buds.
    Thanks & be well!