New on here and need some friends

Options
Hey, my name is Emily. I need to lose about 20 lbs, give or take. I spills like to get some friends on this site because its difficult to lose weight on your own.

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I'm also new!

I need to lose about 5, or atleast not game!
    It is VERY difficult to lose weight on your own. Especially in a society that doesn't care much about diet and exercise.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    It IS rather difficult to do it on your own, so you're definitely on the right track in coming to MFP for support!
    Between here and Facebook, I've met an amazing group of individuals that not only keep me exercising, but we push each other to do more and more! Stay encouraged! Add me for extra support! You can definitely meet your fitness goals!!
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Hi Emily, I'll send you an add, always good to have new friends :-)
  • dizzymiss
    dizzymiss Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm also new here and would love to be in touch with people in the same boat as myself. I have ten to fifteen pounds to lose and plan and doing it using the 17dd. Already lost 18 with WW but have hit a plateau for the last two months. My original goal was to have it all lost by my 30th birthday but that's on the 13th of this month so not likely to happen now but i'm still determined to keep going.

Would love to hear from others and in exchange will offer whatever support that i can.

Best
    Lxxx
  • scyian
    scyian Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Add me if you like. I'm looking to lose about 20lbs too. I only signed up properly last weekend so I could do with a few more friends for motivation.
  • powerfulenough4me
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This is a wonderful with lots of encouraging people. Add me if you like :)
  • cduerr87
    Options
    I'm new as well