Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Best Fitness Watch?

My Fitbit Charge 3 is malfunctioning and is outside the warranty by 5 months. It's my 3rd Fitbit to die within 6 months of the end of warranty - so I'm feeling anti-Fitbit.
I like to track steps, calories, and sleep cycles. I need waterproof for some swimming.
Recommendations? I'm *maybe* willing to go to $300 IF you have experience knowing it will lady a few years... I would rather stick to 200ish (since a "good" one likely won't cost less).

Thank you!

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,760 Member
    I have a Fitbit versa I have had it for almost 2 years and it is waterproof .....
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    I'm a Garmin fan. Their products last and their customer service is great. Walmart sells an ad on warranty if you buy it there. I had to utilize it when my boyfriend's Fitbit died. If you buy it at Costco your membership is your warranty.
  • distortedvision78
    distortedvision78 Posts: 43 Member
    I highly recommend Polar. I have a Polar V800 and its excellent. I have a Fitbit Charge 2 but I find that Fitbit's algorithm is highly inaccurate for calorific burn during exercise.
  • SkinnyGirlCarrie
    SkinnyGirlCarrie Posts: 259 Member
    My fitbit Versa died recently, of course at 15 MO this and just outside the warranty. They offered me 20% off, but I was not super happy to spend on another fitbit if it was not going to last, plus I felt the versa was over inflating my calories. I went with a Samsung galaxy active 2. So far I like the watch itself. Can't speak to its durability. The fitbit app itself I think I like better than Samsung health app but I might just need to get used to it!
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Garmin.
    I too had fitbits that just didn't last. Switched to a garmin because I run and have never looked back. Absolutely love it.
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    I’ve had my Gitbit Versa for two years with no issues. I had several different ones in the past that failed; I think they finally got it right. I love it and it’s so nice that it can get wet and not break.