Frustrated! Need of support!

Options
I have been trying to loose weight for awhile now. But have been putting a solid commitment in since the beginning of March. I am the heaviest I have been in 12 years. I have been exercising everyday along with walking. I recognize there are more things to be concerned about right now. However I just want to give up. Any advice? Thank you!

Replies

• deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    can you open up your food diary?
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Hi @Hilaryellie

I joined a support group and it made all the difference!!! We all struggle, but have the common goal of living a healthier life and lowering our weight. Ill post the link to our group below. Feel free to come to our site and see if you think we are right for you!!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group
  • briittanyxxoo
    briittanyxxoo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I feel this.. I was 2 weeks strong, and then fell off and binged for 2 days.....🙄 starring fresh again today...
  • lollie1285
    lollie1285 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I feel this.. I was 2 weeks strong, and then fell off and binged for 2 days.....🙄 starring fresh again today...

That’s how you do it! Get right back on the horse and keep crushing it!

OP these are trying times but they in no way make your issues insignificant. When you feel good about yourself, it changes your attitude and your entire being. Don’t give up! Even if you don’t lose weight right away, you’re still doing something fantastic for yourself and that still counts. Take this time to focus on you and stay committed. I believe in you!