Continue to gain Help

Options
Hi I lost 3st over 10 months and maintained it for 12 months , I was delighted, I then decided to have a non invasive stomach tightening called HIFU , it’s a machine that massages your stomach , since I had this done I’m continually gaining , i have under 1200 cals a day and burn 400-500 cals with exercise , I’m still gaining today I’m 9st 13lb , I just don’t know what else to do , thank you

Replies

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    What is your weight loss set at? How much are you trying to lose? Are you counting calories and using a food scale? Are you eating back your exercise calories?
  • pauladevers7484
    pauladevers7484 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, my goal is back to 8st 10lb , yes I count calories and use a food scale , no I don’t eat the calories back I am always 400 under , I also weigh and take measurements, I just don’t know what else to do , I’m really positive this machine has done something to me , the rest of my body is still the same measurements as it was at target, this has been going on since October 19 , thanks x
  • harper16
    edited April 2020
    Options
    You should be eating back the calories netting only 800-900 calories a day is way to low. If you are wanting to lose a small amount your weight loss goal should be set at .5 lbs a week.
  • quietriver
    quietriver Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'd say stop using the machine for a couple of weeks and see what happens... because didn't the gain start *after* you started using it?
  • pauladevers7484
    Options
    I’ve only had the machine done once at the end is September , I’m really depressed now , I just see all that hard work going , clothes are not fitting , I feel fat and I feel like I’m doing all that I can 100%, in even considering a tummy tuck x
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    can you open your diary please?
  • pauladevers7484
    Options
    I’m sorry I don’t know how to do that x
  • harper16
    Options
    I’m sorry I don’t know how to do that x

Go to your diary click on the 3 dots on the right corner. Select settings and change Diary from private to public.

Or, at least that's how it works on my phone.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I’ve only had the machine done once at the end is September , I’m really depressed now , I just see all that hard work going , clothes are not fitting , I feel fat and I feel like I’m doing all that I can 100%, in even considering a tummy tuck x

You sound frustrated. With just a quick glance at what you had done, I can't think of any reason why it would cause this effect. Opening up your diary could be helpful here. There are so many inaccuracies that sneak into the diary that we aren't aware of, some of the more seasoned members here could likely help spot these things. Wouldn't it be great if this issue is something much easier to fix that is within your control?