FB Memories Success!

Options
VeraJMali
VeraJMali Posts: 32 Member
This mornings FB memories actually made me happy for once. A year ago I posted about being 25lbs down and I was pretty dang happy but today at around 60lbs down I’m blissful! I still have about 30lbs to go but the confidence in my body is growing. I have got to get my butt in gear with the home work outs since the gym is closed but I haven’t back tracked to a year ago and I won’t let myself. 😊

Replies

• Seastar91
    Seastar91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great lady!
  • toniiaa28
    toniiaa28 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look soooo good now
  • Nbaker0909
    Nbaker0909 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I really like the Beachbody workouts. There’s a decent amount of options that need little to no equipment. (I’m not a coach I just genuinely like the program). I used it sporadically for about 8 months. Then when Covid shut everything down I started I started using it instead of going to the gym. Just a suggestion for home work out. You look fabulous!
  • unforgettable2010
    unforgettable2010 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • charmmeth
    charmmeth Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • amyblanton1
    amyblanton1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I never thought I'd be able to be motivated to work out at home but I've found some youtubers that have follow along videos and I'm addicted! Chloe Ting, MadFit, Lilly Sabri, Vanessa Bauer, Holly Dolke, and Pamela Reif are all awesome. Best of luck to you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!