Pregnant Friends Needed!

I'm looking for some friends to just chat it up with. Share stories & experiences. Check in with. Add me! 😁
My Intro:
Hey! My name is Makinsey. I'm 28 years old. This is my 4th pregnancy & I'm still really early along (5 weeks, 1 day). According to a few pregnancy calculators that I've used, my due date is 24 December 2020. I have not been to a doctor yet, but I have gotten 5 positive pregnancy tests, so I think it's safe to say that this is really happening lol.
I am starting off a little heavier this time around, & it is a little worrisome. I'm going to take it day by day & try not to stress about my weight too much.
I hope to hear from some new friends. Add me! #momof4 #newpregnancy #newmommyfriends

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,237 MFP Moderator
    Welcome to MFP. When will you be going to a doctor?
  • makinsey_vallejo
    makinsey_vallejo Posts: 3 Member
    JustSomeEm wrote: »
    Welcome to MFP. When will you be going to a doctor?

I just went into the lab today. My results should be sent to my primary doctor this week & then I'll hopefully hear back from OB next week.
  • gracetipikin
    gracetipikin Posts: 29 Member
    Hi! Im due December 26th,2020☺
    This is my 3rd pregnancy, I'm 26. With both girls i didnt realy gain anything until 20-22 weeks then gained 50lb with my first (2 weeks early) and 60 pounds with my 2nd (2 weeks late and a 10 pounder)
    Funny, I compared my weight gain side by side week by week with both girls and I gained, to the pound, at the same rate with each of them...just how my body works?
    I ate quite healthily and did some walking.
    It is my goal to gain only 40 lb this time.
    I'm hoping counting my calories will make sure I'm getting the right amount per trimester and help me be mindful of not eating junk. I want to be consistant with appropriate exercise all the way through this time too...
  • gracetipikin
    gracetipikin Posts: 29 Member
    Silly question, but how do i "friend" or "add" you? Just by posting?
  • KellyAnne_715
    KellyAnne_715 Posts: 13 Member
    I just had my first baby in December 😁
  • KellyAnne_715
    KellyAnne_715 Posts: 13 Member
    Just wanted to say that I started out heavier and it only got worse because I didn’t take care of myself and that’s why I’m back on this app lol
  • rainreid
    rainreid Posts: 1 Member
    Baby *bump* Hey there! I'm Rain currently 31 weeks with first baby. He's due around my 38th birthday in September.