After Baby Weight....

Options
I have successfully lost all of my baby weight on my own dieting and now am losing the extra weight I had before I pregnant. I need a new change of pace because plain old dieting has stopped working and I did not reach my goal weight this week. I am hoping that this site with keep me motivated and hold me accountable to what I eat, how I much excercise, and how many calories I consumed. I also look forward to the inspiration it brings showing you how much you are accomplishing and others as well!!! I look forward to being 20 pounds lighter and MUCH healthier soon!!

Replies

• lnhammond
    lnhammond Posts: 10
    Options
    I have successfully lost all of my baby weight on my own dieting and now am losing the extra weight I had before I pregnant. I need a new change of pace because plain old dieting has stopped working and I did not reach my goal weight this week. I am hoping that this site with keep me motivated and hold me accountable to what I eat, how I much excercise, and how many calories I consumed. I also look forward to the inspiration it brings showing you how much you are accomplishing and others as well!!! I look forward to being 20 pounds lighter and MUCH healthier soon!!
  • StacLR
    StacLR Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site it so great to keep accountable! Best of luck reaching your goal!
  • ekalcur
    ekalcur Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing your baby weight! 18 mths later, and I still have 5 more pounds until I'm at pre-baby weight!! :laugh:
  • AnnieKraj1
    Options
    I am new here!!! Hi, I just want to say that I have lost 70 lbs but still have another 60 to go. We cant come down on ourselves for the pauses that take place in our weight loss. Someimes our goals dont match what we've worked so hard for. I faithfully watch the Biggest Loser on tv but honestly thats not reality. Those guys spend all day putting energy into weight losss and soemtimes they only have a loss of 5 or 6 lbs. It is not uncommon for an average person to go a week or several without losing. The only thing I really suggest is that you change up your exercise routine. You dont have to change the amount of time just the type of workout. something new. DONT change your caloric intake to less though if you are getting into a new routine. You will need those extra calories. Do you belong to a gym? If not, try doing a work out at home. They are harder to get motivated to do but can give you that extra umph you need. Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: