Wake up call

Options
I was doing great on MFP until life happened. Between July and August I had a house fire and then lost my brother. I had quit going to the gym and all my muscle relaxed right back into rolls of fat. I hadnt really paid much attention to how much until the night of the visitation. One of my brothers friends looked at me and said "Man Tamie, you must be a genius, figuring out how to put that much *kitten* in that dress." WOW, and though his comment was uncalled for, and had it been anyone else I probably would have decked them, it was true. Soooo here I am, trying to get back on track.

Replies

• andiimarie
    andiimarie Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Forget about him. Easier said than done, I know, but just try to forget about him. This is all about you and what you want for yourself. Welcome back! I wish you much success!
  • lisagilly78
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your loss.

Welcome back

Add me as a friend if you would like :)
  • rockchick90
    Options
    You can get back on the wagon! I bet everyones got off track, i did MFP and lost 2 stone then didnt do it for a yr and put it all back on, everyone gets another chance just keep positive :)
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Im so sorry to hear about your loss. Welcome back, You can do this! Feel free to friend me. Good luck!
  • balancebean
    balancebean Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    First, my deepest sympathies on the loss of your brother and for your house fire. Second, I cannot believe that someone could be so rude as to say something like that to you, or anyone else. I'm glad you're back on MFP. Good luck on your journey. You're among friends here.
  • JustGillian
    Options
    I've been dealing with some similar situations since July. I'm here for you hun, we'll be jump back on the wagon together.
  • natboosh69
    natboosh69 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    How rude :(

I'm sorry about your loss.

Don't worry, you can get right back on it. Everyone falls off the wagon at some point :)
  • stephlake
    stephlake Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    He is a *kitten* and karma is a *kitten*.