Has MFP inspired you to try something new?

Options
servilia
servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
Have you tried any new foods after reading about it on here?
I bought some greek yogurt today after having read about it. I usually buy balkan style and wanted to see if there's a difference. I haven't tasted it yet but from the label I can tell it has more protein!!

Replies

• brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal. Lots and lots of oatmeal :laugh: and Fiber One cereal. So good! :)
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Skinny Cow ice creams :) And I bought ingredients to make pancake cupcakes.
  • cameralinds
    Options
    Protein Powder. Best thing for my diet ever.
  • timtamslam
    timtamslam Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Pretty much all seafood, was never a fan of it. Now I love pretty much all seafood that I've tried :happy:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt.

Laughing Cow Cheese.

Cauliflower <3

Strength Training

My amazing HRM. [:

I'm sure there are more, I just can't think of them off the top of my head.

Oh wait: HAVING CONFIDENCE!
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to get coconut oil next time I'm at the store (assuming they have it, of course)
  • daisyelaine
    daisyelaine Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Oh my word. To many to list!! But, there are 3 that stand out amazingly :
    1)my Polar FT4. LOOOOOOOOOOVE it.
    2) Protein powder. Good QUALITY powder. My hubby used to have the cheap stuff all the time, and it used to give him gas that left NOBODY standing. With some research on here, I finally went and got some good stuff ( that doesn't taste like *kitten*) and I'm in love!!
    3) 30 day shred. Made it to the end, and I DIDN'T DIE!!! :noway: I know!!!!
  • glendeb
    glendeb Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Using cottage cheese on things that I wouldn't have thought of (cheesecake, on pizza etc)

Running stairs - I would never have done that before!

Exercise everday! I have very few days off, as its a real habit now. I did have 5 days off last week due to a chest infection, and am still struggling with breathing hard without coughing, but I still want to get out there - before it would have been quitting time!
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, Heather reminded me about the Skinny Cow ice creams as well! Sooo yummy!
  • Hananiah
    Hananiah Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt

Yasso Greek Yogurt frozen bars

Organic fruits, veggies, meats, etc.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I've started trying a lot of the recipes listed in the forums on here. Today was French Onion Soup and it was GOOD!!!!

Also, MFP has inspired me to push myself beyond my limits. I never thought I could do a 5K. I did one this spring with no training, and now I'm training for one this fall. I never had the confidence to do that before getting involved with this website.

Shannon
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    2) Protein powder. Good QUALITY powder. My hubby used to have the cheap stuff all the time, and it used to give him gas that left NOBODY standing. With some research on here, I finally went and got some good stuff ( that doesn't taste like *kitten*) and I'm in love!!

I've been thinking of getting protein powder as well. I've been drinking Special K protein shakes, but they're quite pricey. What kind do you get?
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Just tasted my brand spanking new Greek Yogurt and I'm in looooove! :)
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Gold Standard 100% Whey protein is the only thing new for me so far, but I'm sure there will be more coming.