50+ weight will not come off

Options
Hi I am wondering if this site will help me. I need to loose 40 lbs and I desperately need help:cry:

Replies

• Debbieangel
    Options
    Hi I am wondering if this site will help me. I need to loose 40 lbs and I desperately need help:cry:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    I turn 50 this year and hope to lose at least 30 pounds. My daughter says this site is good.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    sure will!!!:drinker:
  • Debbieangel
    Options
    :smooched: hi thank you for your reply, I will give it a try
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    It will work for you Debbie! I turned 50 in January and joined the site on Feb 17. I have lost nearly 15 lbs so far. This site is a great help! Everyone is very supportive and encouraging. And, they have been on the path in front of us, so they know what we are going through. Its wonderful.:bigsmile:
  • CPBC
    CPBC Posts: 12
    Options
    Absolutely! I'm 52, started my healthy eating and exercise program in September. Am down 40 pounds and went from size 16 to 8. Best advice, be honest with yourself...if you cheat in recording your eating and activities....you are only cheating yourself. Remember to exercise, it gets the blood flowing, lifts your spirits and gives you energy. It may not feel like it in the beginning, be patient and you will reap the rewards.

Good luck!!!
  • Mrs_Ford
    Mrs_Ford Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    :smile: This site is awesome~ !!!!
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I am 50 as well. If I can do it, you can do it!
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Rick, I love your new pic. :laugh: :laugh:
  • ricksnaustin
    ricksnaustin Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Just an example of my quirky sense of humor. :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
  • 150lbs2go
    150lbs2go Posts: 104
    Options
    Welcome...it will surely help you!
  • theresefulford
    theresefulford Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I will turn fifty this year and this is the hardest time I have ever had getting off the extra pounds!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: