Help please help

Options
2»

Replies

• firewalking
    firewalking Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I agree...it has to be an advertisement. Your pooper is supposed to do the job by itself. lol.
  • superlife
    superlife Posts: 17
    Options
    colon cleansing is natural, is not COLONICS!!!!

impacted fecal matter it means is there... you eat and over a period of time... it sticks to the wall..b/o of junk food, refined flour, lots of meats that putrify and develops into a gelatinous horrible layer and over time does not allow the colon to work properly...constipation, migraines, headaches, bulging abdomen, diverticulosis, polyps, tumors, cancer, death...it is a growing medical procedure.. read about it, do your research...see it for yourself...

all of the suddent you poop once a day only... yet you are eating 3 times!!!!!!

other people poop 2 -3 times a week and think .. is normal.....

research it.. and go to the source of the data... look always for the senior data...and form your own opinion, for the rest is just blah blah blah...

thank you for taking care of yourself..

be in peace and love! :smile:
  • superlife
    superlife Posts: 17
    Options
    i wish i was a salesman for the company.. we could save more people's health and lives!

I used the product and everyone I know hears about it. is they are not pooping normally..

i see lots of people, and I see the health issues they have to face because they are not informed, that could have been avoided by taking care of their health with inexpensive natural products.

and I see the people choosing their own destiny into sickness by not being open minded to a natural option that is efective and tested who knows for how many centuries..

:smile: