Anyone have 60 Pounds to Lose and Wanna be Friends

I'm looking for Friends who have 60 pounds or more to lose and wanna be friends and support each other as we work towards this goal that we may have set. I'm working on losing 60 pounds and getting back on track and getting my weight and bmi back to healthy levels and start to feel good about myself again I'be been through some very stressful things the past 2 years and its been very hard on me and I turned to stress eating and than this stay at home order than really didnt help me at all. Please feel free to add me as a friend I need all the help I can get right now as I work to get back on track.

Replies

• ktanya20
    ktanya20 Posts: 3 Member
    Love your intro..I haven't been on the scale in 3 weeks...its been so discouraging but I feel that I'm making progress. This weight loss thing takes strength, discipline determination and a few self deserving cheats only on the weekends..I'm doing keto now and i do see some results as far as how my clothes fit but I've I got a long way to go...just want to encourage you to change your mind....when that familiar temptation comes...simply, change your mind have 1 or 2 guilty pleasures on a specific day and that's it....let me know if this helps....I'm definately with you on this journey nice chitchatting
  • Melissa50s
    Melissa50s Posts: 9 Member
    I’m a stress eater too and have at least 60 pounds to lose. We can do this!
  • annobrien174
    annobrien174 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me
  • PhatKatt2020
    PhatKatt2020 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi I'm starting up (again). I need to lose 60lb as my main goal and then more but 60lb is my goal for now :-)
  • priscillaan
    priscillaan Posts: 2 Member
    I’m also trying to lose around 60 pounds!
  • Hodgy2357
    Hodgy2357 Posts: 60 Member
    I'm working on establishing good habits and steady weight loss. I've still at least 60 pounds to go and would welcome adds x
  • FutureMrsPoulsen
    FutureMrsPoulsen Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2020
    I honestly need to lose more than 100 pounds, so daunting... just starting on here☺️ feel free to add me
  • stacmtz95
    stacmtz95 Posts: 11 Member
    Ism wanting to lose 65 lbs. I’m looking for new friend for encouragement and support. Plz add me💜😊
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Feel free to add me! Also a vegetarian for 27 years and now vegan.

I’ve been on mfp since 2012! My biggest total loss was around 120. Had a few Achille surgeries and gained some back.
  • Hodgy2357
    Hodgy2357 Posts: 60 Member
    I've got a really good feeling that we're going to do brilliantly x
  • rjbeland
    rjbeland Posts: 1 Member
    Please add me. I always start out strong and give up after a few weeks. I know what I need to do, I just need help staying with it please.
  • amsodriscoll
    amsodriscoll Posts: 1 Member
    Add me! 🙌
  • instantmuffins11
    instantmuffins11 Posts: 6 Member
    I added you!
  • Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    I would like to join you. I need to lose 60 lbs but have 10 lbs at a time goals.
  • DarleneT357
    DarleneT357 Posts: 5 Member
    I would like to join!! I’m starting again!! I need the accountability and encouragement!! I have 66 pounds to lose and I need to do it in a smart way so it stays off!!
  • Soraiya26
    Soraiya26 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me :-)
  • Em05us
    Em05us Posts: 117 Member
    Add me if you would like 100+ lbs to lose
  • CryingBlue
    CryingBlue Posts: 270 Member
    Please add me! I need to lose 60lbs again...
  • AndreaMarie1236
    AndreaMarie1236 Posts: 69 Member
    You got this. I lost 130 lbs and I just did it 10 lbs at A time! You got this

I honestly need to lose more than 100 pounds, so daunting... just starting on here☺️ feel free to add me