Just getting started after baby, no strict diets

Options
I am really wanting to have fun doing this, and enjoy losing weight. Have a baby 10 weeks ago & I’m 40. I’m tracking all my bites, everything that enters these lips is getting logged & I’m staying under. I may try to eat clean/healthy as much as possible & get a great balance of fruits & veggies & proteins, but If I want some treats, I’m eating them without guilt. So here’s to a guilt free, having fun, and getting healthy.

My workout is Beachbody MM100. I’m on day 10!

Replies

• bkey4life
    bkey4life Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here I'm 8 weeks postpartum and trying to get back to a healthy and happy me
  • KellieSN
    KellieSN Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My baby is nearly 10months old, but only now really trying to get back into healthier eating and exercise. No diet or restrictions, just better choices! Feel free to add me x
  • Andia15
    Andia15 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My baby is 4 weeks old and I'm slowly starting to watch what I'm eating and taking a 15 minute walk/very slow jog each morning to begin with.
  • snowgirl_mn
    snowgirl_mn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My baby is 5 months old. My weight hasn’t budged the past 3 months... I thought breastfeeding was going to help! I’ve started logging my meals but I have a sweet tooth. I’m doing beachbody 21 day fix to get strong again, 30 min workouts somewhat doable with a baby.
  • KellyAnne_715
    KellyAnne_715 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My son just turned 4 months. I gained 100lbs with him and I’ve lost 30 lbs so I just need more motivation