Options
Hi everyone. I decided to join this site in hopes that it will keep me motivated. I'm only 25, but somehow between the time puberty hit and now I've put on 100 pounds more than I should have. Every year I tell myself I'll exercise more and eat better and lose weight, but something always gets in the way. Well... no more excuses! I joined a gym and am determined to exercise and eat right and find the real me in this body that has gotten out of control.

Replies

• kaelin_boi
    Options
    Hi everyone. I decided to join this site in hopes that it will keep me motivated. I'm only 25, but somehow between the time puberty hit and now I've put on 100 pounds more than I should have. Every year I tell myself I'll exercise more and eat better and lose weight, but something always gets in the way. Well... no more excuses! I joined a gym and am determined to exercise and eat right and find the real me in this body that has gotten out of control.
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    welcome:flowerforyou:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP:smile: Hope you stick with it! Logging your food really works, but it is a lifestyle change:heart:
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou: Good luck on your weight loss journey :drinker: :drinker:
  • Esperanzas4
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Good luck on reaching your goals!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.