Seeking Active Members

Options
ssmith0903
ssmith0903 Posts: 25 Member
Hi Everyone! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ

I recently started back here for tracking diet and workouts.

I would like to continue to build an active and supportive community as well in my friends list that I can also be here for.

Iโ€™m from KY, my weakness is my sweet tooth, and my main motivator is my hyper three year old son

If you like to share:
Where are you from, whatโ€™s your weakness/or once was, and what brings you here? :)

Replies

• bhrodich
    bhrodich Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there:)
    I am Benjamin. I live in MN. Iโ€™ve used this app many times before and for the first time have gone premium and am very excited to connect with people. Iโ€™m hoping to lose about 50 lbs. my weaknesses are late night eating. And I seem to have a tough time keeping the fat down on my profile. Particularly with using oil to cook or eating meats that are higher in fat. If youโ€™d like to become buds that would be cool ! Iโ€™m a hairdresser ( outside of this staycation )
  • ssmith0903
    Options
    @bhrodich I believe you can reach your goal! I added you, thank you for replying ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • facet1011
    facet1011 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm Dave and i'm from the UK.
    My weakness is stress/emotional eating particulary with work dealines. When I have a deadline, I tend to spend long hours on my laptop snacking so i'm trying to break that.

I joined MFP to keep track of my calories and nutrients so I can eat more healthily and lose weight

• ssmith0903
    Options
    @facet1011 the first step to making a change is knowing the weakness. I have faith in you ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • sugarpops20
    sugarpops20 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, Iโ€™m restarting also.. I am struggling to getting back to a healthy weight after a long time completely off course..my weakness is definitely sweet tooth also.
  • RandyMarieJourneytoHealthy
    Options
    Hi! I'm Randy.
    I am from NY.
    I have over 100lbs. To loose.