Finally Serious

Options
Hi there,

I love this site and all the support I see. My weight has been up and down my whole life. The thinnest I've been that I can remember was when I got married 7 years ago.

I want to get back down to that weight and then some. I feel that I've finally made up my mind and want to get healthy and be active with my family.

I look forward to getting to know you all. Feel free to add me. :)

Melissa

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck on your journey. I too wanted to reach my wedding weight. I have...and not I am moving on working to lose more.
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You can do this Mel! :)
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    welcome aboard you can do it :)))
  • MondaytoSunday
    Options
    I need to lose 2 stone by next April, but finding it really hard, lost a stone in 12 weeks, but has seemed to really slow down, so thinking of cutting my calories to 1000?
  • crazynay96
    Options
    I need to lose 2 stone by next April, but finding it really hard, lost a stone in 12 weeks, but has seemed to really slow down, so thinking of cutting my calories to 1000?

i would talk to your doc before cutting to 1000.... anything under 1200 often puts your body in starvation mode thus your body stores fat and doesn't loose any weight.
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options

that would put you in starvation mode, and probably stop all loss together. up your exercise, intensity and/or time
  • LimeyTart
    LimeyTart Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You can do this, Mel!
  • StillHisGirl
    StillHisGirl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You got this, Mel! We're in it together!
  • mdperry
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!