September 3kg loss challenge!!! welcome back ladies!

Options
hey ladies!
so i saw afew of you wanted a new group??

please dont join if you arent going to participate! thank you to the ladies who struggled to check in but still said hi when they could!!!

id love to help and motivate any of you, so please feel free to join and help otheers as well!!!!

what i need from YOU!

weight: starting, sept goal and final ultimate goal
mesauremtns: any measurments to want to track over the course of the month please add no matter how silly they are, im adding ankles into mine :)
exercise: wat kind of exercise are you planning on doing during the month?
tips: any tips or help you can provide along the way!

we are all here for the same reason right??
well lets all help eachother!!! you cna do it!!!!! WE can do it together so please join me and check in daily or as much as possible and let us know how your going!!!

xx

Replies

• RosieGB33nz
    Options
    Im in!
    I have been off the wagon for about 3 weeks and im feeling uncomfortable in my clothes again!!
    Will weight myself tomorrow and fill out what you need from me!! Ideally i need to lose about 8kg but i would stoked with 3!!
  • srobinson1217
    srobinson1217 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I want to join, play, whatever your calling it!! I'm not sure what my weight is in kg though!! Also, do I just reply and do it here or how does this work. Sorry I'm new to the blogging, but I'm not new to needing support!
  • srobinson1217
    Options
    I'm not sure how to put in the tracker, but here is the rest. I will do my measurements in the morning as well.

SW--93kg
    CW--83 kg
    GW-- 70-71kg

I'm 5'7 1/2" so I think that is a reasonable goal for me to obtain.
    My workout goals for september is to work out 5 out of the 7 days a week. 3 or 4 of those days I plan on jogging, the others strength training. I'm up for any suggestions!!:smile:
  • debtfre12
    Options
    hey ladies!
    so i saw a few of you wanted a new group??

please don't join if you aren't going to participate! thank you to the ladies who struggled to check in but still said hi when they could!!!

id love to help and motivate any of you, so please feel free to join and help others as well!!!!

what i need from YOU!

weight: starting, Sept goal and final ultimate goal
    measurements: any measurements to want to track over the course of the month please add no matter how silly they are, I'm adding ankles into mine :)
    exercise: what kind of exercise are you planning on doing during the month?
    tips: any tips or help you can provide along the way!

we are all here for the same reason right??
    well lets all help each other!!! you can do it!!!!! WE can do it together so please join me and check in daily or as much as possible and let us know how your going!!!

xx

Sounds interesting! Is this a Closed Group or no? I don't know how many pounds 3kg are, but I'd love to get more info., if not too late to join.

I am very supportive, but hoping it won't be one-sided. I need the extra boost. Well, thanks for the consideration!!!
  • DeeChan634
    Options
    I'm in for sure. How do I join?
  • breezad
    breezad Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how to put in the tracker, but here is the rest. I will do my measurements in the morning as well.

SW--93kg
    CW--83 kg
    GW-- 70-71kg

I'm 5'7 1/2" so I think that is a reasonable goal for me to obtain.
    My workout goals for september is to work out 5 out of the 7 days a week. 3 or 4 of those days I plan on jogging, the others strength training. I'm up for any suggestions!!:smile:

your goal sounds perfect!
    im 5'8 174cm and want to be 67kg so 70 is perfect!
    i love your play of cardio and the 1-2days sterntgth its very important to add in strength and not just cardio so congrats i hope it pays off for you!
    so aim for 80kg by the end of the month!!!! :)
  • breezad
    Options
    [/quote]

Sounds interesting! Is this a Closed Group or no? I don't know how many pounds 3kg are, but I'd love to get more info., if not too late to join.

I am very supportive, but hoping it won't be one-sided. I need the extra boost. Well, thanks for the consideration!!!
    [/quote]

3kg is 6.6lbs!
    so goodluck!
    its not a closed group no. i wont be setting tasks or anything im jsut ere to support, a place to vent, get ideas if you are struggling and ways to mix it up!!!

i have done one of these for the last 2 months and ppl have been wanting more so here it is.
    just check in as much as you can and give support and take support! place for yourselves to vent without having to blog and also gives others an idea threy may have the same troubles :)

goodluck xx
  • Leanne3552000
    Leanne3552000 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Yay thanks for making another group Bree!! You're amazing! I'm ready to give it my all this month. Starting at the same weight I did last month of 59.3kg, I would love to get to 56.5 by the end of the month but I would be happy with 57. I havn't decided on my final goal yet but somewhere between 50 and 54kg

My goal for this month exercise wise is to go to the gym 3-4 days a week and to start including more strength training in my workout and to go for a run every sunday morning.
    I'm also trying to cut back on the chocolate (including hot chocolate) and eat healthier in general.

Good luck everyone! We can do it!! :D
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'll join in! Get you my details later... :)
  • k3lly89
    Options
    Yay! Thanks Bree :)

I'm definitely in again!

SW 52.5kgs
    GW 50kgs
    Ultimate goal 50kgs - but tonned :)

Measurements
    Hips 80cm
    Waist 60 cm
    Thigh 48cm

Exercise
    Running, walking and using the gym more :)
  • aoifebr
    Options
    Hi there,

I've love to join - I'm off to the USA in October & my goal was to be 77kg by then (it was set months ago & was more realistic at the time) I'm currently battling through plateau/maintainence or something & have tried a few things to get the weight loss happening again so here goes...

CW:86.6kg (last weight in, this morning was 87)
    TW: 83kg but ideally a bit less....

Excercise - bootcamp, pt, kettlebell/cardio sessions

Thanks for organising
  • aegira
    aegira Posts: 204
    Options
    Yay we're back for September, you're awesome Bree :flowerforyou: .
    Okay, given that I currently have a chest infection I am trying to control what I eat this week but I've decided that I can at least try to do some weight exercises and crunches as long as I'm not silly.
    Starting 73kg
    September Goal 4kg
    Christmas goal 57kg (Christmas day already decided: BBQ and salads)
    Ultimate 50th Birthday goal: 50kg
    Measurements: Neck: 34.5, Chest: 113cm, Waist: 95cm Hips: 101.5cm
    Exercises: gym, 30DS, Biggest Loser, walking and if I'm really, really, brave I'm going to try running to see how my arthritis handles it :laugh:
    WELCOME TO SEPTEMBER everyone, let's do this :drinker:
  • breezad
    Options
    YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY:happy:

WELCOME NEWBIES AND THE LADIES FROM LAST MONTH!
    SO GOOD TO SEE ALL OF YOU ON HERE AGAIN AND WILLING TO GIVE THIS MONTH ANOTHER SHOT!!!

IM LOVING ALL YOUR EXERCISE GOALS, I THINK EXERCIS AND MEASUREMENT GOALS ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS THE NUMBER ON THE SCALES. CAUSE SOMETIMES AND WE ALL KNOW THAT THEY LIKE TO PLAY GAMES AND NOT MOVE.
    SO BY HAVING EXERCISE AND MEASURMENTS INCLUDED IT REALLY GIVES US A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF OUR BODIES AND THE CHANGES!

I THINK WE SHOULD ALL ADD IN AT LEAST AN EXTRA 2MINS TO OUR EXERCISE EACH DAY!
    2MINS ISNT LONG IS IT?? PFFFT NO WAY!!!! CHECK OUT THE YOUTUBE LINK BELOW...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUQ-nOO7SrA&feature=related
    check this out and also all the 2min workouts this guy does! he has afew abs, arms, legs etc so try fit these into your regular wqorkouts!!! :)

goodluck!
  • srobinson1217
    Options
    Just finished a 15 min kettlebell routine, and off to work, do another 15 min of strength training after work and tomorrow some cardio. I work in an emergency room, so I run my butt off all day at work, there is little down time, so I do kinda get a little extra cardio there! Have a great day ladies and good luck!
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Bree, thank you for making a new challenge! Love doing this with you ladies (and gents?)!

Current weight: 140

Ultimate goal weight: 110-120, probably around 115.

Hopeful October 1st weight: 132... I know that's 8 lbs and quite a lot, but I'm going to try my hardest this month to get there! (October 1st is my birthday so this would be the best present to myself!)

Measurements: Will take my measurements soon.

Exercise: This month I really plan on increasing my running. As of right now, I've slowed down to running maybe 1-2 times a week at most because I joined a gym and have been doing a lot of classes. I used to be running basically every other day. So I'd like to pick that back up again! Also I would like to do a lot more yoga, maybe 2-3 times a week if possible.

Looking forward to this month with you all!!! :heart: :drinker:
  • breezad
    Options
    Just finished a 15 min kettlebell routine, and off to work, do another 15 min of strength training after work and tomorrow some cardio. I work in an emergency room, so I run my butt off all day at work, there is little down time, so I do kinda get a little extra cardio there! Have a great day ladies and good luck!

great!!!!!! welldone.
    how is kettlebell???? wat kind of things do you do with it?? notice any changes since using it??
    oh cool, yeah all my nurse firends say the same thing, cardio at work haha :)
  • breezad
    Options
    Bree, thank you for making a new challenge! Love doing this with you ladies (and gents?)!

Current weight: 140

Ultimate goal weight: 110-120, probably around 115.

Hopeful October 1st weight: 132... I know that's 8 lbs and quite a lot, but I'm going to try my hardest this month to get there! (October 1st is my birthday so this would be the best present to myself!)

Measurements: Will take my measurements soon.

Exercise: This month I really plan on increasing my running. As of right now, I've slowed down to running maybe 1-2 times a week at most because I joined a gym and have been doing a lot of classes. I used to be running basically every other day. So I'd like to pick that back up again! Also I would like to do a lot more yoga, maybe 2-3 times a week if possible.

Looking forward to this month with you all!!! :heart: :drinker:

all for you hun!
    hahha your welcome! glad to see you back!
    yayyyy bday present and hopefully 132!!!!! we will get you there!! :)
  • Seajolly
    Options
    all for you hun!
    hahha your welcome! glad to see you back!
    yayyyy bday present and hopefully 132!!!!! we will get you there!! :)

Thanks, I really need to do something because my weight loss is soooo slow right now! Any suggestions?
  • breezad
    Options
    ummmm, i tried just walking for my exercise and still eating about 1500cals.
    it worked really well. it was a good break from high cardio and got back to basics, walking.

also maybe try some meal replacements shakes for snacks? or protien shakes with water not milk?
    and really watch your sugar, try just one peice of fruit a day and keep it in th emorning, and try low sugar fruits like starwberries 6g apples 20g! :)
  • Seajolly
    Options
    Thanks Bree! Maybe I'll try going back to just walking a few days a week... When I was doing that, the weight was just falling off!

Okay I'm going to try to stay under or no more than 10g over on my sugar this week and see if I have any luck!