New to the board

Options
Hello all, just want to introduce myself. i've been lurking around for a week now and finally decided to get involve with groups and friends. little background history, i am in the military, i have two kids and happily married. I just had a baby and i am ready to get back in shape. I am very open to new ideas when it comes to workout plans and recipes. Anyone who share these common interest, feel free to add me as a friend. I do have to say, i have a busy schedule, so its hard for me to post everyday, but i will try to post atleast once a week.

Replies

• Iwillshyne
    Options
    Welcome, add me, we can crush it together!! :happy:
  • ShapingAgnes
    ShapingAgnes Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!! I can deffinatly understand a busy schedule! If you have a smart phone get the free app! It is wonderful when it comes to having a busy life. : )
  • divamimi09
    divamimi09 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome.....Feel free to add me as a friend....I've been on a roll an posting a lot (keeps me honest). I like this site a lot!!! Cheers!
  • tinastanley
    tinastanley Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! First off.. thank you for your service to our country! I have two sons in the miltiary. Feel free to add me. You will find a lot of support and motivation from your MFP friends!
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hello all, just want to introduce myself. i've been lurking around for a week now and finally decided to get involve with groups and friends. little background history, i am in the military, i have two kids and happily married. I just had a baby and i am ready to get back in shape. I am very open to new ideas when it comes to workout plans and recipes. Anyone who share these common interest, feel free to add me as a friend. I do have to say, i have a busy schedule, so its hard for me to post everyday, but i will try to post atleast once a week.
    Welcome to the message boards! And thank you for your service!
  • elissaszoo
    Options
    Love the smart phone app. Makes it so much easier to log everything throughout the day. :happy: