Hello again

Options
Hello all again. I’m Charlie, I drive to work and doe much else apart from walking to the coffee machine. I’m sure I’m not alone since the ***** Iv let things go.ironacly when I worked from home full time I was hot on doing my steps/30min work out. This time I haven’t however. My room mate has a bad back which can only be improved on via exercise. I did my first 30 day yoga challenge today. Blimy !!! My body has forgotten how to ballence and bend. However it’s something we can do together. Today I was -12784 cal over my recommendation so I’m doing well. Hahah . Haven’t tracked in ages probably why I’m at my highted weight and lowest muscle mass to date. I’m here to keep my head screwed on and also see what everyone else is doing at the moment from home. Stay safe xox

Replies

• DB75mfp
    DB75mfp Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome work on the calorie burn Charlie, my yoga mat has arrived today after trying to get by last week, not quite the same and I’m aching in places my body had forgotten about 😂 anyway, keep the burn going and stay safe 😊